*****The Official Scottish Cup Final Match Thread*****

1 minute ago, BlueboyG said:

Honestly cant wait until 4.45pm tomorrow win or lose to see the last of most of these useless shitebags, ive followed Rangers for over 50 years and never hated players the way i do now, they sap every bit of hope out you.

Where a lot of us are. Talentless, heartless arseholes regardless of the result tomorrow. They’ve chucked it and a few of them have decided they’re injured again 

Just now, Loyal72 said:

Sterling can play multiple positions, excellent in most.

Not LB.

Don't think he's been that great at RB too. 

I really like Sterling, don't get me wrong, love his effort, application and dedication to the cause but I think he's destined to be a Steven Whittaker type player for us rather than someone who will ever nail down a starting position.

4 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Where a lot of us are. Talentless, heartless arseholes regardless of the result tomorrow. They’ve chucked it and a few of them have decided they’re injured again 

Aye, it's sad to be agreeing that the thing I'm looking forward to most, is the final whistle on a lot of these players careers.

Just now, teddybear1975 said:

Even if we win…? Strange take for me.

"I'm looking forward to" as in, it's a sure thing. I know it's happening.

If this squad miraculously wins tomorrow, absolutely we get fucked up and celebrate. 

But it doesn't change anything about that set thing I'm looking forward to, there's no redemption arc here.

Clement must be as sick of the “eh boss, I’m feeling a wee twinge” cancer that runs through this squad.

I really hope that he’s got Dynorod booked for the mother of all clearouts once this horrendous season is over.

23 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

What was the point in saying he won’t say too much about injuries or who is fit or not, then tell the press that Yilmaz is a doubt and Souttar’s out? What sense does that make?

Manager losing his marbles on the eve of an old firm again, good signs. Though I’m not really sure it’ll matter what he does this time tbh options available to us for this are shocking 

47 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Idah against King and Forest against Fraser. Add in Maeda against Tav plus Furuhashi mincing about waiting to pounce.

Fuck me thats a disaster in waiting.😬

Let’s be honest could Fraser do any worse than Barasic has in his games against celtic. Maeda is the problem, hate saying it but if all of our players had his attitude and Work rate we’d win the league at a canter.

Anything is possible in a one off cup final. We need to match them in midfield to have any chance. The blood, sweat and snotters approach to get in their face from the first whistle, press them high. Sit off them and allow them to dictate midfield and it’ll be a long day for us. One last push then cheerio to a number of them.
It can be done. For all their supposed flair middle to front their back line can be got at. They have 2 or 3 players that make a difference for them we need to nullify that as best we can. 3-2 Gers.😉

As much as i hate to say it, i think Lundstrum will get a start on Saturday

With our injury list we're gonna need as much experience as possible in that team

It could be a long day but i'm hoping that there will be some players who will want to leave on a high

Holy shit, what a mess we're in

2 minutes ago, cascadeshrimp said:

With our injury list we're gonna need as much experience as possible in that team

It could be a long day but i'm hoping that there will be some players who will want to leave on a high

100% coming back into the side.

There’s no way he leaves him out with the number of players we have missing. 

Where he starts is still up for debate IMO because I could easily see him playing at CB tomorrow.

10 hours ago, SPWF said:

Slightly off topic, but listening to H&H Extra show there; That Cammy Bell is such a weapon :lol:

Listened to him on Opengoal and I thought he came across as a pretty decent guy.

Told a few interesting stories about his time here and now dire things were behind the scenes.

3 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Listened to him on Opengoal and I thought he came across as a pretty decent guy.

Told a few interesting stories about his time here and now dire things were behind the scenes.

:lol: 

9 minutes ago, cascadeshrimp said:

Can't see him not starting to be honest. Needs must I'm afraid. 

17 minutes ago, DT78 said:

Let’s be honest could Fraser do any worse than Barasic has in his games against celtic. Maeda is the problem, hate saying it but if all of our players had his attitude and Work rate we’d win the league at a canter.

I think Barisic is still injured.

The lad Fraser looked good v Dundee and started well but then got really exposed against Hearts. Think he needs more time in and around the squad and minutes against weaker teams before we chuck him into an OF cup final in an already decimated team and expect him to succeed. 

15 minutes ago, cascadeshrimp said:

He'll 100% play.

I was 100% against but with the injury situation as it is we're going to be lucky to name a team with any level of experience if we don't play him.

11 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Fuck off man you’re at it :lol:

Yilmaz a major doubt souttar defo out balogun we might take a risk on. I won't see it tomorrow but credit to those going to hampden. Things could get really ugly. 

Away from that whatever has gone on this season must never be allowed to happen again. Injuries are part of the game but for me our situation is well beyond that. Getting off the pitch sorted as just as important as on it. Since Gerrard left seems that the professionalism has been put in the bin.