*****The Official Scottish Cup Final Match Thread*****

48 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I can't wait for tomorrow, I don't give a fuck if we are expected to lose, it's a fucking cup final against those bastards, you would be as well fucking chucking football altogether if you can't get excited for that, really surprised the ticket section isn't overload with spares considering most on here seem to be so sure of a humping, I think we will beat the cunts. 

Theres nothing would make me happier than doing these cunts tomorrow, i will be kicking every ball with them but these players failed us at the most crucial time of the season, i will celebrate like every other Rangers fan but it wont change my feeling on most of this team.

30 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I think Barisic is still injured.

The lad Fraser looked good v Dundee and started well but then got really exposed against Hearts. Think he needs more time in and around the squad and minutes against weaker teams before we chuck him into an OF cup final in an already decimated team and expect him to succeed. 

You could find he relishes it. Neil Warnock was saying the other week at the playoff final that it was the older players that froze and the kids took it in their stride, when he managed in the final with Cardiff or Huddersfield,so you just don’t know. Really depends on the character of the lad. 

2 minutes ago, DT78 said:

You could find he relishes it. Neil Warnock was saying the other week at the playoff final that it was the older players that froze and the kids took it in their stride, when he managed in the final with Cardiff or Huddersfield,so you just don’t know. Really depends on the character of the lad. 

Whilst I think of you're good enough you're old enough its a helluva ask chucking kids into shite or weakened teams lacking confidence. Especially as I say in an OF cup final.

McCausland has partially taken his chance, King bombed when paired with shite like Sands.

It's a really big ask and after last weekend I'm not sure the kid is ready. Yfeko might be more suited, fuck knows if he's available 🙄

12 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

It won't change my feelings on most of them either but we are Rangers supporters, our only job tomorrow is to go and make as much noise as possible and try and cheer the cunts to victory, if we get beat we rage about it for a few days then start getting ourselves ready for next season, but to just give up and not even look forward to this game? not for me, I can't wait for tomorrow. 

I don't care if we're playing them at tiddlywinks

I want them beaten,injured,battered and bruised (and them crying about cheating would be a nice bonus)

Never give them an inch

10 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I'm fucking dreading this to be quite honest 

I am and I'm not. I am because of the obvious, but I'm not because it'll be the last game for a lot of this squad. I just want the season over.

29 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

I am and I'm not. I am because of the obvious, but I'm not because it'll be the last game for a lot of this squad. I just want the season over.

We’re all obviously desperate to win but squad wise winning or losing makes no difference. Regardless whether we won 4-0 or lost 4-0 nearly every fan never wants to see most of this lot wear our jersey again. 
Weird situation to be in 

45 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I'm fucking dreading this to be quite honest 

I don’t know so much. They might not be up for the fight as usual as 2 out of their “coveted” midfield are off to the Euros and maybe won’t want to go full blooded incase of injury. Also Forrest and Taylor won’t be wanting to get hurt this close, so what iam saying is get into them early on and see if they fancy it or not👍👍😡😡😡

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Idah against King and Forest against Fraser. Add in Maeda against Tav plus Furuhashi mincing about waiting to pounce.

Fuck me thats a disaster in waiting.😬

Back to the murty OF games where they simply toyed with us

1 hour ago, cascadeshrimp said:

I don't care if we're playing them at tiddlywinks

I want them beaten,injured,battered and bruised (and them crying about cheating would be a nice bonus)

Never give them an inch

The annoying thing is if we are getting beat and beat comfortably, we have absolutely no one in that team willing to lay one of them, 

If that mob are two ahead going into the latter stages and we are miles out it, you want cunta going in full throttle, take bookings and dare say reds for breaking cunts, show us they actually care

9 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

The annoying thing is if we are getting beat and beat comfortably, we have absolutely no one in that team willing to lay one of them, 

If that mob are two ahead going into the latter stages and we are miles out it, you want cunta going in full throttle, take bookings and dare say reds for breaking cunts, show us they actually care

Might just be me but that would be zero consolation for me. Doesn’t show anything in my opinion. Would much prefer if they just put in performances that were 10/10 for effort and commitment, brave on the ball and don’t be cowardly off it. 

12 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

That doesn't show they care though. It's playing up to the crowd, nothing more.