Ibrox Development

1 minute ago, JimmyCR1 said:

No one knows, but let’s just keep making timescales up about it from shit photos from people that have no clue about construction about how far away it is.

Having worked in construction I can tell you that even if the missing steel arrives NOW it’ll be several months before that stand will finished and signed off as safe. 

1 minute ago, SPWF said:

Having worked in construction I can tell you that even if the missing steel arrives NOW it’ll be several months before that stand will finished and signed off as safe. 

So end of September possibly October? Which is news to absolutely nobody? 

18 minutes ago, JimmyCR1 said:

So end of September possibly October? Which is news to absolutely nobody? 

Be closer to November IMO. If the steel arrives tomorrow. Which it won’t. 

31 minutes ago, SPWF said:

From someone doing the stadium tour today. Looks exactly the same as the photos from 3 weeks or so ago. Be fucking Christmas by the time we get back in :lol:

5def62ac-a4a2-4c2e-8e8b-02d0a16e3e79.jpeg

H&H daily update said a few days ago the steel expected 21-23 July. We shall see if that happens.

3 hours ago, Ace said:

I listen to H&H quite a bit and for folk to say they haven't been hard on the club, need to listen again.

Also, like us, it's just opinions that they voice, he just has a wider audience than normal fans.

If you don't like it, do your own thing and replace them.

Hi David welcome to the forum

8 hours ago, SPWF said:

From someone doing the stadium tour today. Looks exactly the same as the photos from 3 weeks or so ago. Be fucking Christmas by the time we get back in :lol:

5def62ac-a4a2-4c2e-8e8b-02d0a16e3e79.jpeg

I see more works done from the last pictures taken 2 weeks ago mate maybe you should look closer lol 

from 5th July 

374A4BA1-5AD2-4711-AD26-52AF70292CEC.thumb.png.7fdf6c7f266c91368a38de6ca092874f.png

From 18th July 

B081DB27-45F2-4B81-A20E-FFD8311B6AD3.jpeg.0b9678d3c89192505274073d1b2b9efe.jpeg

8 hours ago, SPWF said:

Well considering they are toying with the idea of playing the Euro qualifiers at Ibrox with 3 stands, that means the heavy steelwork will be finished and crane long gone from the pitch, I very much doubt you are correct

8 hours ago, SPWF said:

Be closer to November IMO. If the steel arrives tomorrow. Which it won’t. 

Why don’t you just say “nearly the end of the year” then you’ve covered a decent enough length of time to argue that you “predicted it” and you were “always correct”

Then folk on here will respect you tons  

👍 

6 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Why don’t you just say “nearly the end of the year” then you’ve covered a decent enough length of time to argue that you “predicted it” and you were “always correct”

👍

Mate he built a Meccano set when he was 8 he knows what he’s talking about 

lol

16 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

👍

I’ll be honest, the “lucky to be in by Christmas” jibe was hyperbole to illustrate how much of a shambles it is, didn’t expect anyone to take it so literally. Couldn’t care less about being right, wrong or respected by some anonymous weirdos. 

19 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Interesting.

Screenshot_20240718_152318_X.jpg

Fair play to David Edgar publicly criticising these cunts. I noticed the admin (probably Dingwall) has been deleting any negative comments about the board and also banning folk for saying anything about the Parks or Bennet. A few folk who had temporary bans were creating threads highlighting it but kept getting chopped. We’ll never get change or move forward whilst we have cunts in our support like that Dingwall or Robert Marshall.

2 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Hopefully the boozers and clubs round hampdump are open Jan 2.

Where will they put the away fans? Traditionally when Scotland are playing the away fans are in the corner of the West and South stands I’m sure.

38 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Well, Hampden will be like our home from home when we reach the cup finals.  Massive advantage. 

With the temporary move to Hampden, Scott Wright is going to be our player of the year and then leave at the end of a season on a free

23 hours ago, SPWF said:

So you're saying even if the steel had arrived on time we wouldn't have made the start of the season ?

11 hours ago, B1872 said:

Where will they put the away fans? Traditionally when Scotland are playing the away fans are in the corner of the West and South stands I’m sure.

Yup interesting scenario, but that’ll be no problem to this lot probably throw a few thousand season ticket holders under a bus and give the bheggars the East stand. Hey presto problem solved 😁😎

Just now, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Yup interesting scenario, but that’ll be no problem to this lot probably throw a few thousand season ticket holders under a bus and give the bheggars the East stand. Hey presto problem solved 😁😎

We play them at Ibrox 🤣🤣🤣🤣