Welcome to Rangers Permanently Oscar Cortes

16 minutes ago, Iggy666 said:

Great bit of business. Lad looked good but we didn't get enough time to see if he would have been worth it to sign him permanently. Brilliant deal for all parties tbh

You do realise we pretty much have just signed him permanently? 

3 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Very happy with that. 

It's a small sample size, but I thought he looked like just what we've been missing for a long time in the few games he played.

Yup. Was odd we played him off the left, but did well. Great finish vs Hearts.

Just need to hope there’s no longterm issues with his hamstring issue. 

Clearly we’re trying to spend future budgets rather than use all of our current one with these loan to buys. 

Makes sense if we qualify for UCL/win the league, especially with the revenue we’ll make from any group stage European football going up. But also a bit risky if the signings don’t work out or we fail, we could end up next summer with fuck all transfer budget…

Just now, plymouthranger said:

Clearly we’re trying to spend future budgets rather than use all of our current one with these loan to buys. 

Makes sense if we qualify for UCL/win the league, especially with the revenue we’ll make from any group stage European football going up. But also a bit risky if the signings don’t work out or we fail, we could end up next summer with fuck all transfer budget…

Just keep kicking the can down the road, what could go wrong :lol: 

Great deal and i look forward to seeing how good he is once he has a pre-season and 5/6 games under his belt. Seemed to offer a lot down the wing, which is what we were lacking.

Young attacking LB and now LW signed up, keep it going Rangers :rangers:

While i am delighted he is here again this season as he looked decent but i dont get this obligation to buy next year, what if he breaks down again with an ongoing injury, hopefully there is clauses in there to pull out.

8 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

While i am delighted he is here again this season as he looked decent but i dont get this obligation to buy next year, what if he breaks down again with an ongoing injury, hopefully there is clauses in there to pull out.

They always planned to sell him permanently this summer, so it was either an obligation to buy or we don't get him at all.

They were never going to loan him out again with only an option to buy.