Welcome To Rangers, Connor Barron.

Good signing.  A young Scottish player with good potential and hopefully the perfect replacement for what Jack used to do before his injury issues started.

• BlueSuedeSambas changed the title to Welcome To Rangers, Connor Barron.
On 20/06/2024 at 18:09, BlueVanguard said:

:lol:

Screenshot_20240620_180906_Samsung Internet.jpg

Many years ago I had a couple of mates who worked/lived up there working offshore. They took me to a pub at the end of Union street I think, fairly big pub but a bit minging inside. In their urinals, they had TVs showing videos of Rangers games, actually in/on the urinals :lol:

Having a lot of beer in me I just pished everywhere all over the floors and on the walls instead, I made sure I got it all out.

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Surprised he didn't get more game time with them. He seems more than capable for his age.

He impressed me the few times he played against us.

Phil could easily mould him into a player given time. The raw talent is certainly there imo.

I think he'll do well for us also. 

By no means on the same scale, especially right now, but from what I have seen of him he'll graft and not give the opposition a minutes peace. 

He could if managed well do the kind of job McCall did for us. Too early to judge, but he has the same grit and determination. Skill wise will hopefully come with more experience. 

7 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I think he'll do well for us also. 

By no means on the same scale, especially right now, but from what I have seen of him he'll graft and not give the opposition a minutes peace. 

He could if managed well do the kind of job McCall did for us. Too early to judge, but he has the same grit and determination. Skill will hopefully come with more experience. 

I agree, and that is what we need from a midfielder. 

Well, two or three please!

11 hours ago, JWAC said:

Many years ago I had a couple of mates who worked/lived up there working offshore. They took me to a pub at the end of Union street I think, fairly big pub but a bit minging inside. In their urinals, they had TVs showing videos of Rangers games, actually in/on the urinals :lol:

Having a lot of beer in me I just pished everywhere all over the floors and on the walls instead, I made sure I got it all out.

Aye The Paramount it was.

14 hours ago, JWAC said:

Paramount Bar it was called.

I lived up there and coincidentally the bog floor was soaked with my pish every time I was in that boozers too. And not cause I couldn't aim straight 🙄