Expectations for 24/25 at this moment in time

21 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Clement mentioned the 10 position last night in his interview so he knows there’s a problem there, the problem is we have Cantwell, Hagi, Lawrence, Dowell and Lowry for that position so don’t think we can justify bringing another in until at least 2 of them leave 

None of them fit for purpose 

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

With the state we are in McInnes might just turn us down a second time.

It’s no better than the last time we offered him it :lol:

Keep going to him and asking him if he fancies this big burning mess. Never ask him when it’s going well 

I expect a disastrous season based on what I've seen so far, no depth or quality in our team and tbh 1 or 2 really good signings just won't change that.

Going to be a long hard season and anyone thinking differently then I ad.ire the optimism 

Short term thinking has killed this club from the board. 

We are staring down the barrel of them being dominant for two decades, unprecedented in either club’s history. Yet we’re paying £64m in wages for the privilege of it. This board and the wee gang of merry men since 2015 have ran us into the ground and blew every potential chance of us becoming self-sustaining. 

Can say it’s hysterical all you want, but we are miles away from winning a league, never mind being consistent over 3-4 seasons which right now is what we need. 

Rat masks would be out if they weren’t “Rangers men” 

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Say what you will about him but he has a Kilmarnock team who have a bit about them under him and are set up very well. You can see how he wants them to play even with the players they have.

I agree with this.

Just a question of whether Delboy sees us as being in a better or worse position than when he last got offered the job…

I don't see why McInnes would chose to leave a club he's comfortable at and exceeding expectations (with a few exciting talents) to join an utter basket case of a club from board level down. Why would he leave that relatively calm and peaceful environment to join us and give himself no end of stress? Ain't going to happen IMO

5 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

However the season goes we need to give Clement time to see it through, would be madness changing managers midway through a clear out/ rebuild 

That's not the reality tho mate and we all know it. 

1 hour ago, Madina said:

I don't see why McInnes would chose to leave a club he's comfortable at and exceeding expectations (with a few exciting talents) to join an utter basket case of a club from board level down. Why would he leave that relatively calm and peaceful environment to join us and give himself no end of stress? Ain't going to happen IMO

Ranggrs at our worst>Kilmarnock at their best