*****Manchester United v Rangers*****

More minutes in the legs is about the only positive.  Whilst it's preseason and rustiness is to be expected, there's big concerns given we're in week 4 / 6 of getting set for competitive football.

We've almost no identity. We are set up 4231 but it really isn't clear how we're looking to be as a team that defends well collectively and scores lots of goals. Our key pairings aren't close to looking comfortable be it CHs, CMs, CHs with their full back, CF with anyone around them.  We're gifting goals and fluffing chances.

Outfield so few have done enough to justify a start in the next game let alone v Hearts.

Really can't see what's happening in training that is having a positive impact on how we perform.

Huge 2 weeks ahead.

Alarm bells ringing so far this preseason, it can't just be about "getting minutes in the legs" you have to be working on systems,  combinations and patterns of play. We have shown absolutely none of this, we're like a bunch of strangers playing route one stuff and no-one looks like they know what they're trying to do or are remotely enjoying being out there. Regardless of the lack of the quality throughout the squad I still don't know exactly what style of play Clement is trying to implement. He's spoken of improving players who are already there but I've yet to see any evidence that he's capable of improving the performance levels of any of the squad or that any of them actually even have another level in the first place.

4 minutes ago, VanVeenRangers said:

We are fucked for another season. This team are winning fuck all.

Let’s see where we are at the end of the transfer window. I’ll reserve judgement until then before I pish the bed 

2 weeks until the start of a new season and we're no where near ready. 

It's frightening the lack of quailty in this side. Nothing in attack and our backline is all over the shop. None of the issues of last season addressed. 

Long season ahead.

1 minute ago, Don81 said:

Was a bit shit today but pre season means fuck all in terms of how the season is going to go. Matondo and Lammers looked shit hot in their first pre season, Sima looked terrible last year. It's really just about fitness.

Too sensible a post we’re doomed mate. :pipe:

21 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

The bottom line is we're a team choked to the gunnels with poor footballers who earn high wages. No one is going to want them because they're either shite or not worth what we pay them, so no other team will be stupid enough to match their wage. 

The revamp the squad badly needs could potentially take years. 

It’s not even the time that’s the issue, it looks like it requires funds and investment we just don’t have access to.

We need big changes at the top.

Its wild that our club has not sorted out a decent striker - how can any sane football adult think that Dessers is anything other than (at best) a Kelty Hearts player

its genuinely baffling and criminal and Phil takes some of the blame too

we are being led by Donkeys

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

We need 2 centre halves

A 6

A number 10

A right winger

A number 9

Enough of the fucking nonsense from Clement and the club.

Folk like Davies, Cantwell, Dessers, Goldson, Lawrence, Tav should be told they have no future and look for new clubs.

In the meantime, don’t pick them.

I’d genuinely rather stick the cunts in the B team and play the youths, we need to force them out the door. 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Feel sorry for the poor bastards that bought my tickets, glad I patched even watching it

Imagine trekking through to Edinburgh in this weather to watch that shite :ang:

5 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Can see the stands being empty pretty quickly if there aren’t major changes to that squad, the majority of the fans are beyond fed up of the same chances missed/ defensive blunders/ players going through the motions and failing us time after time. 

Bad enough turning up to watch shite but having to watch shite at a shite stadium for god knows how long and i can see a fair few asking themselves why bother?