graeme_4’s official Clement discussion thread

Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

We can all see how this ends, Clement will be a mumbling, bungling, stuttering wreck of a man in a couple of weeks from now.

And once final humiliation has been laid at his door, he will be sacked.

The countdown has started today.

It's over.

Aberdeen beat us in a week and a half’s time and it’s all over.

3 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Don’t have any confidence in our board not to fuck up his successor.

Reading about the Sheep and Thelin is utterly depressing. 

Knowing our luck the board would settle on McInness or Lampard

McInness knows how to win games of football in Scotland at least, also got the better of that mob & us a few times now.  

Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

We can all see how this ends, Clement will be a mumbling, bungling, stuttering wreck of a man in a couple of weeks from now.

And once final humiliation has been laid at his door, he will be sacked.

The countdown has started today.

It's over.

This is what pisses me off, we can all see it. He needs to now rather than give him more games to drop points in.

56 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If Muscat’s teams play the same as gravy veins teams then i cannot fucking wait to see Tom Lawrence, Dessers, Diomande and Tav try play that ultra intense style.

Should put it on box office

The 4 mentioned under Muscat wouldn’t last a second

He doesnt seem the sort to put up with it which is what we need - If they couldn’t hack it or show they can do it they would be emptied

100% what we need to turn this squad around

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

We should’ve went for Muscat before Beale. However that ship is sailed, he won’t go near us now. A few ex players who know him have said similar.

Can you name these ex players (other than Craig Moore) or have you must made it up? Genuinely interested to know who else has said it 

I don’t buy this Muscat wouldn’t join us because of being turned down before. The bigger problem is the management of the club right now.

It would be a huge job for him to break into Europe with and he can look at fat ange getting the Tottenham gig and think that he could do similar.

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I had really hoped P C would turn things around this season, but I have to admit to myself now it is not now going to happen. It will now be a matter of time before he is sacked or maybe put on gardening leave for a time, but his reign as manager is over as far as I am concerned. 

The thought of bringing in another manager in October is grim, added to the fact we have no full time Chairman or CEO to deal with that process. The Club is in a dire state and I cannot see any move forward as long as we have the board we have at present, we need new investment, but even if it was available these wankers would turn it down I believe.

Today was the end for me as well mate. It's the same every week now. We play slow turgid football and require the odd moment of brilliance to scrape by results. 

This will drag on but due to us having essentially a caretaker Chairman and no CEO.

I can see the final nail being Aberdeen just like beale. Based on that performance today and recent form we'll get beat there as well.

I'm not a fan myself of having to change manager again but it needs to be done because this isn't going to get better. 

I'd go for muscat as the timing makes sense. He'll be out of contract next month. It wouldn't be hard to even approach him now to see if he's at least interested. 

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

I don’t buy this Muscat wouldn’t join us because of being turned down before. The bigger problem is the management of the club right now.

It would be a huge job for him to break into Europe with and he can look at fat ange getting the Tottenham gig and think that he could do similar.

He's also not going to be able to set the culture on his own like we've asked Beale and Clement to do. That's far too big a task for any manager.

If he is appointed next it should be after a CEO, Sporting Director, and Academy Director who are all aligned towards delivering a certain style on the pitch. 

Swapping out Clement for Muscat and his backroom team isn't going to work for the same reasons as the last three appointments haven't worked. There's absolutely no strategic support structure within the club. It's all just reactive and ad-hoc sticking plasters.

I’ve never posted anything negative about clement! I always thought he would turn it around and I’ve been patient but today was the moment for me where my attitude towards him changed.

He can say sound bites like new players, never been to that ground etc but the bottom line is Scottish fitba is utter guff it shouldn’t matter if your playing any of the league teams out with them in any stadium we should be beating them all so I’m not buying his new player different ground shite. 

the board continue to appoint poundstretcher managers who buy poundstretcher players instead of forking out and getting someone in like they did with brenda until we get someone in that’s capable we will continue with this merry go round each year but who brings the new manager in? Would we as a support even trust them to get it right 

we had a long tradition of long serving managers and under this board we hire and fire yearly it’s fucking depressing.

I’m still not jumping on koppen yet imo I think he needs time and more money we need better than dessers Cerny etc but the latter will only come with fresh investment which we need but like a few have said before, who is gonna come to us when so many roles need filled? the squad looks like it needs redone again 😩 and the manager for some bizarre reason was given a new extension when the signs were already slapping the board in the face that it might not be the right choice to take us forward 

we have some dark days ahead and it’s hard to see where the light is just now 

36 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

If Clement is binned you can already draw up the list of names who will be linked already 

Muscat

McInnes

Lampard

That Cunt from Bodo

Whichever one of Russell Martin or Gary O’Neill gets sacked first

One random European based manager  who’s doing an okay job at a smaller club in one of the lesser European Leagues.

This is the man to get us back on track. If you didn't laugh you'd greet. 

murty_5jpg-JS303790964.webp

9 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

McInness knows how to win games of football in Scotland at least, also got the better of that mob & us a few times now.  

McInness could get his teams to beat most of the others bar the main one, it's not often he gets a result against the scum.

Just now, ranopano said:

He's also not going to be able to set the culture on his own like we've asked Beale and Clement to do. That's far too big a task for any manager.

If he is appointed next it should be after a CEO, Sporting Director, and Academy Director who are all aligned towards delivering a certain style on the pitch. 

Swapping out Clement for Muscat and his backroom team isn't going to work for the same reasons as the last three appointments haven't worked. There's absolutely no strategic support structure within the club. It's all just reactive and ad-hoc sticking plasters.

A managers job is to come in and create an identity for his team. The team plays the same way whether that is at home to St Johnstone or away to Killie and their plastic pitch.

Playing two defensive midfielders and respecting Kilmarnock/Hearts or whoever is no longer going to wash.

A precedent was set by Gravy veins (unfortunately) and we need a manager with that style for Scottish football.

More Belgian waffle,same old shite, his football style if there is one is pure shite, the majority of the players are shite, must be one of the unfittest teams in this league.No more, heard enough of his story and the pathway, the academy must be full of shite as well or they are not given the chance, Lewis Mayo looks a better player than our defenders.

16 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Kilmarnock were fucking atrocious today btw so that doesn’t give any credibility to Mcinnes.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

A managers job is to come in and create an identity for his team. The team plays the same way whether that is at home to St Johnstone or away to Killie and their plastic pitch.

Playing two defensive midfielders and respecting Kilmarnock/Hearts or whoever is no longer going to wash.

A precedent was set by Gravy veins (unfortunately) and we need a manager with that style for Scottish football.

1 goal in 4 away games is disgusting. 

We could a played till next Sunday and not scored today.

His style is fucking bogging and it's absolutely embarrassing to watch 

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Kilmarnock were fucking atrocious today btw so that doesn’t give any credibility to Mcinnes.

If ever two teams deserved fuck all from a game it was the two shower of shite playing today 

Just now, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

1 goal in 4 away games is disgusting. 

We could a played till next Sunday and not scored today.

His style is fucking bogging and it's absolutely embarrassing to watch 

A manager and team spooked by that pitch.

Zero belief in what they do.

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Today was the end for me as well mate. It's the same every week now. We play slow turgid football and require the odd moment of brilliance to scrape by results. 

This will drag on but due to us having essentially a caretaker Chairman and no CEO.

I can see the final nail being Aberdeen just like beale. Based on that performance today and recent form we'll get beat there as well.

I'm not a fan myself of having to change manager again but it needs to be done because this isn't going to get better. 

I'd go for muscat as the timing makes sense. He'll be out of contract next month. It wouldn't be hard to even approach him now to see if he's at least interested. 

Yes, I have no faith now in winning any game, and while I hoped the football would improve it has not, and I thought at times today some players were not giving everything as they should considering how important the games was.

Another new manager in October is shite, but I see no other way forward.

Muscat might be an option, and certainly if he is out of contract in November that would help, not sure how some of these players would cope with his high tempo game.