graeme_4’s official Clement discussion thread

9 minutes ago, MarzM said:

Isbthere any indication he might be going?

None whatsoever. 

Main issues we're going to have is the lack of CEO and the new deal he got. It leaves us with no one to sack and lead recruitment of a new manager.

We're also probably looking at more money to sack him. A competent board would have a break clause. 

I honestly think it's going to get worse before the inevitable. We'll lose at Pittodrie can see that coming a mile off.

I'd honestly sound out muscat the now and see if he would be interested with his contract coming up next month.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

We go out the right hand side, eventually knock a ball into the box to nobody and then fumble around for 10 minutes before doing the same thing again. Sometimes we try the left hand side to really confuse teams 

Everything is just hopeful rather than a tactic, fuxking brutal to watch

I’m sorry but the red flags are showing for me now. Clement seemed like he understood what it was all about with hard fought wins at hearts and hibs etc when he first came in but now I’m not sure he does.

He is far too focused on XG, corners possession etc when being Rangers we should by default have the better numbers of those in arguably 11 games out of 12 in a league season anyway.

If he wants to stay in a job ( if it’s not too late already) he really needs to turn our team into a clinical attacking side. Our defence and keeper can’t be trusted imo so only thing for it is to go gung ho. Time to take the gloves off. 

I want this board out before anybody else as a starting point. They've been in charge of a once great football club that's now has been battered into at best the 2nd biggest club in this country. By people that claim to understand what this club was once all about titles cups etc.  Now it's just a ego trip for the all because being board members means more to them than seeing this club being successful. King was 100% right in that regard. 

Nothing changes till they go. 

4 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

I’m sorry but the red flags are showing for me now. Clement seemed like he understood what it was all about with hard fought wins at hearts and hibs etc when he first came in but now I’m not sure he does.

He is far too focused on XG, corners possession etc when being Rangers we should by default have the better numbers of those in arguably 11 games out of 12 in a league season anyway.

If he wants to stay in a job ( if it’s not too late already) he really needs to turn our team into a clinical attacking side. Our defence and keeper can’t be trusted imo so only thing for it is to go gung ho. Time to take the gloves off. 

I don't think he does want to stay, he's seemed off since we(and he was a massive part in it) bottled the title and the synergy he was on about went.

It's devastating how much of a shit show we are .. we are on a par with the beggars under the Kelly's. 

Imo we're not getting out of this for years and for people our age who've grown up with us as the world's most successful club it's heartbreaking to see it crumble so fuckin easily with spineless cunts from top to bottom.

8 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

“I want to create here in the club the best technical team, the best tactical team, the best physical team, and the best mental team of the league.”

Phil Caxinha, folks.

I'd love to know what happened to him/us in March. Up till then it looked like he was making good progress on those things. Now...arguably worse than before he came.

3 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

I'd love to know what happened to him/us in March. Up till then it looked like he was making good progress on those things. Now...arguably worse than before he came.

Team collapsed mentally and so did Clement.

Ever since then it’s been rambling after rambling from him culminating in his Basil Fawltyesque press conference after Hibs game.

14 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

“I want to create here in the club the best technical team, the best tactical team, the best physical team, and the best mental team of the league.”

Phil Caxinha, folks.

I will never understand all his chat about physicality, athletes etc, and then he puts together such a one paced team. 

Already dreading his press conference on Wednesday with the usual nonsensical ramblings and the usual injury update : propper out for the season , Sterling out for weeks , ridvan starts training in 4 weeks , Danilo is training but won’t be ready till Valentine’s Day !,cortes has a sore eyebrow etc etc 

13 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

I will never understand all his chat about physicality, athletes etc, and then he puts together such a one paced team. 

Has eight months to figure out this league and he builds a side that lacks any pace and physicality. We are going to get bullied in so many away games this season.

Genuinely can't believe anyone sees anything in him that shows he deserves time to turn this round.

The taigs and Fenians drew and we ended up further behind than before the weekend started.

We didn't even add to our 1 solitary away goal this season. I'll be honest I fucking loathe him