graeme_4’s official Clement discussion thread

21 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Why no just come out and give an interview backing him saving us millions in the process if we sack him and his team? Fucking backwards football club since 55. 

That's what I would've done let's be honest Bennett gave it his all but he didn't have a clue what he was doing. If Clement walks out because he's been sold a dud and we are left with no CEO or manager then it's horrific looking. 

3 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Or home games ! 

We're at least winning our domestic 'home' games even if the performances are all over the place. But as soon as we leave Ibrox (or Hampden), we just fall apart. So many on here knew we would fuck the Killie game. It's just so predictable.

6 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Watching us at the moment, and knowing that nothing will change in the near future:

giphy.gif

I think it’ll have changed before Christmas. Is this our 4th season in a row going through this btw? 

Hope it’s done by the league cup final. I love a new manager bounce me 

9 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Watching us at the moment, and knowing that nothing will change in the near future:

giphy.gif

And you can't even feel guilty for feeling that way. It's all too predictable and just utter shite. We're clearly being punished by the ones above for something :headwall:

35 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I think it’ll have changed before Christmas. Is this our 4th season in a row going through this btw? 

Hope it’s done by the league cup final. I love a new manager bounce me 

2023 - Beale -> Clement

2022 - GvB -> Beale

2021 - Gerrard -> GvB

only difference with 2021 was we got compensation for Gerrard leaving whilst the last 2 and next 1 will cost us.

We said this time last year we had to get it right, we’re now paying the price for not doing so.

5 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It was that bad under Beale we got booed off after winning a game, and the reactions after Celtic and Aberdeen are as bad as I’ve ever seen.

We’ve scored nowhere near enough goals or got enough points this season, and still somehow managed more points and goals than we did under Beale last season.

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

This just seems like another "fuck it let's just blame Tav" post. If/when Tav goes fans are fucked for blaming someone. People were desperate to see the back of Goldson thinking it would somehow improve us. Enter John Souttar.

Players don't understand what the manager wants because the manger has t got a fucking clue what he wants. We sit deep and fire the ball up to Dessers who has absolutely nobody running off him even if he does win the ball/header. 

Get another 4 years of this fitba into ma veins.

What's the captain's role then? Is he not the go-between for the squad and the management team? Surely if the players don't understand what's asked of them it's on him to approach the manager, no? 

Tav is not to blame for the mess the club is in just now but in this instance wouldn't you say that's his role? 

8 minutes ago, nik2402 said:

Nonsense. Dundee and Ross County away last season would’ve been seen as favourable then? Get your head out the sand. 

If we played Dundee when the original game was due to take place then we'd have pumped them, IMO, but by the time we played them, directly after our collapse at County, the game became a lot more pressurised than it ever had to be, and we've shown time and again that we don't handle pressure well.

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It was that bad under Beale we got booed off after winning a game, and the reactions after Celtic and Aberdeen are as bad as I’ve ever seen.

We’ve scored nowhere near enough goals or got enough points this season, and still somehow managed more points and goals than we did under Beale last season.

That 6-0 game is looking to be the exception. Been wank every other game :lol: