Is Clement getting an easy ride?

Can say all you want about his style/tactics, that red card cost us the game tonight, not Clement.

And anyone that thinks he's getting the sack anytime soon has there head in the fuckin clouds.

The board are fucking useless, but even they won't sack a manager they've just handed a new contract to. They clearly see this season as a dud. Have allowed us to sleep walk into these qualifiers completely under-equipped. 

They should be at the top of the chopping block. Actually fucking embarrassing man. No stadium, no CEO and a squad that is piss thin in quality. Dessers having a go at the fans after laying it off to no cunt really typifies how things are going.

“It’s not his players”, “he needs more backing from the board”, “he needs time”, “we can’t keep sacking managers”, “it’s a rebuild/transitional season”. 

Whilst these statements may be true, there is still no discernible style, no one knows what he’s doing, the team look like 11 strangers, we are poorly coached /set up. There is no progress to what he’s trying to do. I’m done with him. 

As for the board, riddled with those happy to take our loot and mismanage. A project season getting pumped will never wash with supporters. Skint, can’t sell players, buy a player who we’re training to run and the one player that folk on here says is the bit of quality, we have no chance of ever owning. Some transitional season. 

2 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Can say all you want about his style/tactics, that red card cost us the game tonight, not Clement.

And anyone that thinks he's getting the sack anytime soon has there head in the fuckin clouds.

The board are fucking useless, but even they won't sack a manager they've just handed a new contract to. They clearly see this season as a dud. Have allowed us to sleep walk into these qualifiers completely under-equipped. 

They should be at the top of the chopping block. Actually fucking embarrassing man. No stadium, no CEO and a squad that is piss thin in quality. Dessers having a go at the fans after laying it off to no cunt really typifies how things are going.

He's a brutal manager and regardless he won't survive in Glasgow. He's already a failure and that won't be tolerated for long. It matters not a fuck about new contracts and Bennett. 

When the crowds fuck off and the abuse starts they will act, they have fuckk all choice when that happens.

When Clement came in I was totally behind him and believed he could deliver success. And I've tried my best to give him the benefit of the doubt but it's gone now. The problem is, apart from we can't afford to get rid of him anyway, where do we go next. We can't keep this level of managerial turn over. 

Just now, Laudrup1690 said:

He hasn’t been backed by our shambles of a fucking board but baffles me why he’s keeps playing fucking Lawrence.

Because Hagi apparently can't play another game or it'll cost us £10k p/w and Cantwell is a fucking wet wipe.

6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Yup we all know the end game. The tarriers will put 4 or 5 past us and take the absolute piss again.

The seasons fucked already and we are now officially skint with no CL money or 5 mill windfall.

We are stuck with Clement and this disjointed, pathetic squad.

It's abysmal and the board need hounded.

I dont actually think he will get sacked. We can't afford it and the board have basically confirmed that he won't. 

Things will become poisonous beyond Beale levels and attendances will plummet.

Just now, The Godfather said:

He's a brutal manager and regardless he won't survive in Glasgow. He's already a failure and that won't be tolerated for long. It matters not a fuck about new contracts and Bennett. 

When the crowds fuck off and the abuse starts they will act 

Honestly don't see it. I genuinely believe they see this season as a transition period and have written it off. The performance in the transfer market seems to suggest that's the case.

1 minute ago, DeanMK said:

Because Hagi apparently can't play another game or it'll cost us £10k p/w and Cantwell is a fucking wet wipe.

At the end nobody will buy them and Clement will have no choice but to talk them into playing. Grim. 

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

I dont actually think he will get sacked. We can't afford it and the board have basically confirmed that he won't. 

That’s my opinion too.  This is going to be a long, very difficult season for us.  Writing was on the wall from very early on in pre season. 

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

Yeah, he will go and they will come to some sort of mutual termination. Clement won't want to be part of what's coming. 

When the crowds the game is up. Poisonous is exactly what will happen. 

Sick of it tbh

3 minutes ago, AGC123 said:

Did he just say this rebuild won’t be done In 4 weeks time. Towel well and truly thrown 

This season has been written off for weeks that we have seen but looks like behind the scenes it could be months.

We are no longer the club we were.

Winning no longer matters whether that be at youth or first team level.

No-one at club cares, only the fans do but as we seen tonight, even we are getting to stage where it is just apathy.

Just now, AGC123 said:

Did he just say this rebuild won’t be done In 4 weeks time. Towel well and truly thrown 

Tbh, anyone who thought it would be done in one window needs to lay off the tonic.

Was always going to take a few. I'm just surprised at how far off it we are at this stage. At the current rate, it'll take them about 6 windows to sign the players we need. Charlatan cunts man.

1 minute ago, DeanMK said:

Honestly don't see it. I genuinely believe they see this season as a transition period and have written it off. The performance in the transfer market seems to suggest that's the case.

We have no money, we can't bring in anyone. Blew CL again and we will get horsed in the Europa going on tonight. 

Our saving grave in past failure seasons (Europe) is looking grim now. We have no stadium and the squads worse than ever.

Pin the post, he won't be here next season. I guarantee it

Just now, The Godfather said:

We have no money, we can't bring in anyone. Blew CL again and we will get horsed in the Europa going on tonight. 

Our saving grave in past failure seasons (Europe) is looking grim now. We have no stadium and the squads worse than ever.

Pin the post, he won't be here next season. I guarantee it

Agree to disagree. I think he'll be here til at least the summer.

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

This season gas been written off for weeks that we have seen but looks like behind the scenes it could be months.

We are no longer the club we were.

Winning no longer matters whether that be at youth or first team level.

We're Everton. We're not "at risk of becoming" which is a comfort blanket that some folk cling to; we are already there.