*****Official Birmingham vs Rangers match thread***** Brought to you by buckfast tonic wine

Just now, Bluekev said:

Well the back 4 won’t be far off and that’s worrying enough.

That’s fair.  We really need to replace Goldson asap, can only hope we have a plan for that.  Not sure we will get any better for the 1 or 2 mill we will receive, hopefully we have something lined up.

If I didn’t know better, I’d say the current board are trying to finish off what was started in 2012.

(At least I THINK I know better…)

Andy, you can't blame this on the rebuild when there's nobody been brought in to this team other than Nsiala (and Kelly) who havent played for us before... lack of rebuild maybe.

Just over a week until the season begins and we are playing a weakened team when we really should be starting close to our strongest 11. If the reason for the weakened team is to save overloading certain players then that would suggest the pre season schedule has been wrong.

I know this side has some younger player in it but this is one of the worst performances I’ve ever seen. They look fitter, we have no shape, no press, cut open with ease, second to every ball, can’t win a header, midfield is absent, Danilo is done, McAusland is not going to make it, cut open with one pass. Where to even start. It is just abysmal. The only good thing is our supporters. I’m telling you now if we play this season with this attitude and ability Hearts will scud us and we will not finish 2nd. Masses of work to be done here. Serious quality need to be added and urgently.