*****The Official Hearts v Rangers Match Thread *****

Just now, Moody Blue said:

You can’t polish a turd, but you can throw glitter on it (or give it an extended contract in our case) 

Keep hoping that everyone says he is a top manager maybe will make it true...ignoring results,  signings, player confidence, tactics,  changes on the actual park.

Sure amybe things have improved off the park and maybe we don't get to see them. 

Costs cut everywhere and Clement has said aye sound sign me up longer- after telling every chnt he was sold a turkey.

Totally lost me... started well got players playing well, not one looks better now.

In fact the opposite.

Extend to 2030!.

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

We've not spent that this summer.

According to Transfermarkt we've spent that amount but not in pounds, in euros. The poster is also including the fee for Diomande but not counting him as a new player. 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Beale got more backing on here than Clement is getting :lol: 

Whole defence was shite, not one of the three centre backs are good enough.

Barron was our best player, Diomande was a joke, Dessers embarrasing, Wright invisible, Lawrence finished.

He's no finished he's only 30 years old

Just now, sausagetrunks said:

strap in for another poor season. there is no fixing this in this short amount of time.  fucking awful negligence from the club.  Every man and their dog knew we needed to replace Dessers and he missed another 3 sitters.  

wright

Matondo

Davies

Souttar 

Tav 

Lawrance 

Dessers

were in a state. TBH there is not much difference between us and Hearts squad. 

They actually have players willing to bite down and apply themselves. We are overrun with overpaid fucking arseholes who think missing chances, inability to control or pass a ball is something to fucking  smile and laugh about. I hate so many of our fucking players and the manager with his ready in 2 or 3 months is well on his way to same category. Its not fucking acceptable. 

11 minutes ago, lau03143 said:

This really has been a disappointing watch. There is no confidence in this team, heads seem to be down. We need to see a reatcion in the next game.

I’m not even convinced that’s the case, I just think many of them don’t give a fuck.

2 minutes ago, BlueJacketRFC said:

After Tavs disappointed interview which should be with us in approximately 5/10 mins 

He needs to go for the clubs sake, for the fans sake and for his own sake. He's a completely busted flush which is pretty sad TBH. It's going to get poisonous.

1 minute ago, MrMckee said:

Our passing is dreadful and we're awful at creating any decent chances. People slate Dessers but he's feeding off scraps. You can't expect to create 1 or 2 half chances a game and win, we need much more all over the park.

How wide is the goal? Time and time again Dessers hits the keeper when either side the nets bulging. He frustrates the fuck out of me. 

5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Folk got strips tore off them for saying the same with Gio and Beale.

What's so special about Clement?

Gio did a decent job but Beale literally brought in all the failures we are struggling to get rid off.  Clement is not special but how can you judge him when he's having to build a team with so many failures refusing to leave.  Ancelotti and Guardiola would struggle to make some of these guys into average footballers nevermind good enough for Rangers.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Beale got more backing on here than Clement is getting :lol: 

Whole defence was shite, not one of the three centre backs are good enough.

Barron was our best player, Diomande was a joke, Dessers embarrasing, Wright invisible, Lawrence finished.

We haven’t improved a single iota tactically since he replaced Beale.

Still 11 players put out on park with no game plan.

Like last season, our League campaign will be done after the first Old Firm game.

Garbage performance same old shite aimless long passing and rather than when in possession play the first time ball they are either snuffed out or it goes out to the opposition a constant theme today in their third from us continually giving possession away .

Matondo was fucking chronic in that situation three times he fannies about on the edge of the box far too wasteful as a team and it still happens with little or no remedy for the next time given the man is on for the pass rather than that cunt try and take on three players .

1 minute ago, Nk89 said:

I don't know if I can watch this unfold this season...

Dessers has to be one of the worst CF I have seen!! I don't even mean him missing the chances, he is constantly flat footed never anticipates anything!! Looks like a CB that has been put upfront for the last 10mins 

He looks like a guy who was walking along Copland Road on his way to the shop for bread and milk and someone from Ibrox has asked him if he fancied a game of fitbaw coz we are a guy short.