*****The Official Hearts v Rangers Match Thread *****

1 hour ago, molesmole said:

He played Balogun v Hearts all last season , I assume for the reasons we understand power -  physicality - pace.

We can agree he has picked the wrong team to what's available. 

And stretch that to the result is on him. 

Lets not start on the tactics cause we do as much wrong in the 4 2 3 1 as any team could.

The number 10 in our 4-2-3-1 is a forgotten man, we'd be better playing 4-5-1 and at least try and win the midifield.

Going to state the obvious, by fuck we're in bother, today I thought, although he looks to have lost a yard in pace, Tav did alright as did Barron and Souttar for me was the best player in the Rangers team, the rest were fuckin awful.

1 minute ago, theiconicman said:

The number 10 in our 4-2-3-1 is a forgotten man, we'd be better playing 4-5-1 and at least try and win the midifield.

Mad part is when first came in we got results, played well in this tactic and formation.

Presses way better, attacks caused chaos for opposition 

Go have a look at the lineups from his first 5 - 7 games basically the same players - depleted squad injuries etc.

Team looks way way worse.... how do you explain it apart from man management and buy in. 

Played this way and Lost the title and cup final...

Let's do the same thing with arguably worse players. 

2 minutes ago, skinnymate1690 said:

I hope im wrong but i dont think diamonde will make it with us . He will show his qualities in europe but our league is too fast paced for him IMO.

Davies, Tav, wright, souttar and lawrence all need to go

Disagree, what he needs is options next to him and team mates who actually speak on the park. We are currently a bunch of individuals with no leadership or responsibility, its a carbon copy of the end of last season. half the team look like they dont want to be out there which is worrying.

17 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Another question I have is why is Leon King on the bench ahead of Nsiala?

Surely Nsiala isn't behind King

King can play right back and midfield if worst came to worst, and he’s already said Nsiala isn’t ready.

3 minutes ago, skinnymate1690 said:

I hope im wrong but i dont think diamonde will make it with us . He will show his qualities in europe but our league is too fast paced for him IMO.

Davies, Tav, wright, souttar and lawrence all need to go

As soon as I saw Davies, Dessers, Tav, Wright, Motondo  (sub), and Lawrence on the pitch, the writing was on the wall. Same sh1t players, same sh1t tactics, same Sh1t attitude and same Sh1t outcomes.(dropped points)

I like to think I'm a positive individual, but ffs, this is the first game of the season and it was like watching a re-run of last season. There was nothing positive at all about that performance. 

Why can't Clement see that his tactics (even with Sh1t players) have so far,  got us nowhere, and if he perseveres, it will continue to get us nowhere?

20 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Manager the fraud whose won league titles consistently lol. 

Mate I couldn't care less what hes won in Belgium. It's all about what he does with us.

PLG was a far superior manager in a stronger league and was a disaster here.

4 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

I'm livid way him.and his shite and the after match stuff. He's clueless and the board are the same who the fuck gives a cunt a new contract that's struggling

I can't believe this club the now tbh am disgusted 

The board have not a single clue and they think Clement is able to do what Gerrard done and basically be that leader who runs the football side of the business.

We’re now told this is a project, which is fair enough but you can have a project and win football games at the same time.

5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Mate I couldn't care less what hes won in Belgium. It's all about what he does with us.

PLG was a far superior manager in a stronger league and was a disaster here.

Clement has the mentality that PLG doesn’t though. 

He’ll win leagues after us as well, but no doubt be wheeled out in a straight jacket from us. 

He talked a lot about synergy being right through the club when he won things, clearly not the case here. 

The manager isn’t blameless but about 80% of anger and fan unrest needs to be directed at the board, otherwise we’ll be in the same position year on year. You can’t have board members who have employed nearly a third of all the managers in our history in 8 years still at the club. 

24 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

I'm livid way him.and his shite and the after match stuff. He's clueless and the board are the same who the fuck gives a cunt a new contract that's struggling

I can't believe this club the now tbh am disgusted 

It's soul destroying mate. Never ending this pish

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Clement has the mentality that PLG doesn’t though. 

He’ll win leagues after us as well, but no doubt be wheeled out in a straight jacket from us. 

He talked a lot about synergy being right through the club when he won things, clearly not the case here. 

The manager isn’t blameless but about 80% of anger and fan unrest needs to be directed at the board, otherwise we’ll be in the same position year on year. You can’t have board members who have employed nearly a third of all the managers in our history in 8 years still at the club. 

Not sure I agree with Clement has the mentality that PLG didnt, maybe thicker skin which he will need if he continues to make the same mistakes and comes out with the same rambles as he did pre and post match today.

I do think the board have to take the majority of the blame, for how we have been run into the ground for a number of seasons but also for appointing Clement knowing fine and well we would be going into a period of austerity. It would have been a much safer option to appoint someone with a firm knowledge of the scottish game and players if they new we had no money to spend and needed a period of stability.

Im not quite calling for the managers head but things need to pick up and pick up soon, he is coming out with the wrong message for me which is worrying.

1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Just watched the BBC interview and he's said Hearts had the first half, we had the 2nd, but there were lots of areas to improve on (obvious, I know). 

Should be saying that’s not a Rangers performance and we need to be better across the board