Lee Wallace

He stood by us, I know people said he had his reasons, but he could have walked with the rest. I was embarrassed by the way he was treated. Disgusting so although its a little bit late for the club to acknowledge him I suppose it’s better then he got when he left 

40 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

Next you'll be complaining about players with no loyalty to clubs. 

Nope. Just complain about players who aren’t good enough. Don’t give a fuck about loyalty. Loyalty isn’t a football skill the last time I looked.  

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Nope. Just complain about players who aren’t good enough. Don’t give a fuck about loyalty. Loyalty isn’t a football skill the last time I looked.  

He’s not kicked a ball for us in years you’re just coming across as bitter tbh 

also I know you won’t give a fuck about that 🤣

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

He’s not kicked a ball for us in years you’re just coming across as bitter tbh 

also I know you won’t give a fuck about that 🤣

My memory of him and Jig against Motherwell where we got demolished 6-1 in the playoffs in 2015 will stay with me forever 

by fuck I’m bitter 

Happy birthday, Waldo.

I always felt dropping down to the Third Division with us, while it was an incredible gesture, took the edge off him.

I don’t have a crystal ball, but in my opinion, had we not been fucked over in 2012, he’d have gone on to have a very successful Rangers career. Beyond the chaos of our Champions League and Europa League exits that summer, he was was outstanding until things went tits-up.

I’d love to know what happened inside that Hampden dressing room that ended his and Kenny Miller’s Rangers careers. Both model professionals, so even more intriguing. Miller should release a book. Wallace won’t.

2 hours ago, Big Al 55 said:

Not for a second defending the clubs treatment of Wallace, it was disgraceful, but smacks a little of double standards calling it out, with some of the vitriol against Tav.

That's the point I'm making, and where some of the differences come from but if rumours are to be believed, he and Miller essentially got suspended for calling out Murty and how it was after losing 4-0 to celtic at Hampden the week before we'd lose 5-0. Miller was out of contract and Wallace having a year left was the only reason he was still there. Gerrard didn't have to, and was probably advised not to use him at all, which he didn't but still gave him 2 or 3 run outs including against Aberdeen at the end so we could all say goodbye. Some people still have reasons not to like him, fair enough but I felt he geld himself like a captain and paid the price for trying to raise standards at a time there was none. If there was ever evidence of Tavernier actually doing something like that instead of just saying "I'm disappointed" then it would be completely different I believe