***** The Official Dynamo Kyiv v Rangers Champions League Third Qualifying Round Match Thread *****

1 minute ago, RossS1873 said:

Not playing a well needed signing because he's been building IKEA furniture with his Mrs is a piss poor excuse. If he's ready, he should play. That Kyiv attack will be licking their lips when they see Davies and Souttar

Every day this club just fucks you off a little bit more - fucking clowns 

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mind the days you’d pick the papers up during the week, read we’d made a singing and they’d make their debut next match, no fucking about, now we’ve got this mollycoddled bullshite

Get me a fucking time machine 

The scum signed that Japanese forward on a Friday and played him on a Saturday🤦‍♂️

Just now, .Williamson. said:

There was something about him having only arrived the day before though. I remember it being surprising they played him at all because of jet lag or something 

He did but he signed 2 weeks before he actually arrived and as you said he was absolutely shite when he came on.

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Clement has said before that he likes players training 10 days with the group before coming back in after injury. I assume that extends to new signings as well.

It’s dead on because we have the squad depth to allow for that kind of thing 

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

:lol: 

I like Clement, but he is starting look more and more amateur as time goes on. If he isn't starting a player because he has to sort his house, then I don't even know what to say.

6 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Clement has said before that he likes players training 10 days with the group before coming back in after injury. I assume that extends to new signings as well.

He's a moron if he doesn't play him