Get the board out

I get the board out, but who do we replace them with?

I can't see them leaving, so if they could try and not be shit then that would at least count for something. The drama from the board is just never-ending. Everything from starting construction with no penalty for hold up, basic thing on every contract - but not ours apparently. A constant thirst for court cases, but in fairness, they seem to have got fed up fighting court cases they were never going to win. 

I do think they are doing what they do with the best intentions, but they just can't seem to do anything correct. It's like they have just walked out of Cardonald College with their business degree and got a job on our board.

8 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Advocated for a stadium walkout or something similar on here before and was laughed at. 

Been conditioned into accepting mediocrity and playing second fiddle to they cunts for as long as I can remember now, too much apathy in the support. 

When do we react? 4 in a row, 5 in a row? 

Usually people react when it is too late. 

Been run like a back alley knocking shop for years its deflating to say the least. Awful management from the board has seen us waste money on absolute mediocre or downright poor footballers.

Apart from investment I don't know how we fix this

Chairman at the last AGM discussed a 10 million loss before player trading and I think an overall loss of four million. So what do the board do? It's obvious that outside investment is not exactly flooding in, so as a PLC company it has to trade within the means of the business. Season ticket money and corporate income basically keep the wages paid and the lights on. We are now at a juncture where the legacy of years of financial mismanagement from a  poor transfer policy and lack of long term planning is biting hard. If enough shareholders got together to force change at board room level would it really make any difference if there is little inward investment. 

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

No thread about them, only of Clement and individual players. 

We give the board an easy ride. 

We are a shambles and it starts at the top. 

About time this was posted tbh! 3 trophies in 8 years under this current leadership. Cunts are destroying our club.

The reality is whether the ‘head in sand’ bears want to realise it or not but under this board we’ll probably win about 3 trophies in the next 8 years similar to the last 8. It’s pretty realistic to say we’ll be about 20 trophies behind the scum under these current scumbags in the next 10 years - that is the reality. Change is needed as this board have taken us as far as we can go. This isn’t the Rangers I grew up with in the 90s & 00s and my fear is a number of our support have just accepted second best. Change is needed now!!!

9 minutes ago, B1872 said:

The reality is whether the ‘head in sand’ bears want to realise it or not but under this board we’ll probably win about 3 trophies in the next 8 years similar to the last 8. It’s pretty realistic to say we’ll be about 20 trophies behind the scum under these current scumbags in the next 10 years - that is the reality. Change is needed as this board have taken us as far as we can go. This isn’t the Rangers I grew up with in the 90s & 00s and my fear is a number of our support have just accepted second best. Change is needed now!!!

Be talk about stopping 10 again with this mob. 

46 minutes ago, nicolae said:

Been run like a back alley knocking shop for years its deflating to say the least. Awful management from the board has seen us waste money on absolute mediocre or downright poor footballers.

Apart from investment I don't know how we fix this

Address please....

13 minutes ago, gj923 said:

The chairman talks about needing to get a player trading model working in a recent interview then a few days later we signa defender who will be 31 soon -  at least make it make sense. 

The two aren't mutually exclusive. Igamane, Jefte, Nsiala, Barron and Cortes. We've signed several young players this window, but part of parcel of getting rid of the old leadership group who were responsible for so many failed seasons means getting some experience in.

Just now, Marco said:

The two aren't mutually exclusive. Igamane, Jefte, Nsiala, Barron and Cortes. We've signed several young players this window, but part of parcel of getting rid of the old leadership group who were responsible for so many failed seasons means getting some experience in.

Nsiala who isn't even involved and didn't play a top flight game until he came here, Igamane who the manager has said isn't at the level to even be involved in the first team and Jefte who looks like he learned his trade down Pather park.

Some future planning that. 

We are run by imbeciles 

Just now, The Godfather said:

Nsiala who isn't even involved and didn't play a top flight game until he came here, Igamane who the manager has said isn't at the level to even be involved in the first team and Jefte who looks like he learned his trade down Pather park.

Some future planning that. 

We are run by imbeciles 

Aye Jefte already looks horrendous. Fucks know how the others will turn out, but the idea that we can't sign a 30 year old CB because it counters a player trading model doesn't make sense.

Another thing, there would never be an ability to organise any form of protest. The support is so divided they can't even decide what is the right shade of blue for the kits. I think there has been a bigger shift this year in the support realising there's bigger issues at play and some who don't want to say anything bad incase for some reason they get their cooshty media privileges removed 

27 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Be talk about stopping 10 again with this mob. 

No doubt some will say that’s over reactionary pish but it’s looking inevitable. Can talk about them having free run at CL money all we want, it’s where we are. The fact our wage bill remains higher for the shite we watch is disgusting. 

Defended Clement today in the match thread but after his interview I just felt what the fuck. 

Have to agree with some others points. Think the board are just as bad if not worse. How many times have we told them now these players are not cutting it. I never in a million years thought we would be starting the new season with Dessers and Wright and Tav and Davies and Matondo in the same team.

Why does most players we sign also over the years look fucking tragic. Whole structure of the club and foundations are badly broken. I can see this being the season where fans just walk from the club until the board are out. What's the fucking point buying all the kits, buying season tickets, away tickets, merchandise, all this money spent and we get fucking nothing in return.

We all knew this was going to be a disaster but must be them that can't see it. They are living in dream land. Bennett has fucking ruined us.

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

We need Craig Houston to step up...

I saw him referenced in a serious news item the other week!

Is he running a podcast or something?