***** The Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread *****

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

I think so too. I don't think we're even getting rid of Cantwell, because of that lack of interest.

Don't understand how he can just decide he isn't playing and there's nothing we can do about it. 

I don't think he has. He wants to leave and Clement has decided he's not going to pick him.

5 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Motherwell coming into this with 8 players out. 

Butland 

Tav Balogun Propper Ridvan 

Barron Sterling 

Cerney Diomande Jefte

Dessers 

That's the team I'd go for but very much doubt that's the team that will start. More like:

Butland

Tav  Souttar Davies Ridvan

Barron  Diamonde 

Mc'land   Lawrence Wright

Dessers

I definitely don't want to see Davies or Wright ever again. 

22 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

That's the team I'd go for but very much doubt that's the team that will start. More like:

Butland

Tav  Souttar Davies Ridvan

Barron  Diamonde 

Mc'land   Lawrence Wright

Dessers

I definitely don't want to see Davies or Wright ever again. 

Surely Propper got to be in at this point. 

The rest wouldn't surprise me that much if the manager went it. 

23 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

There’s no reason he shouldn’t be starting Propper and Cerny on Saturday they where brought here to be in the starting 11, they’re experienced professionals if fit they should start, no excuses.

He’s said Cernys nowhere near ready for 90 minutes yet. 

Keep McAusland at RW, get Jefte at LW and Propper at LCB alongside Balogun

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate he was fit for the euros how far away can he be really? 

Only way to get him match fit is to play him doesn’t  need to play the 90, it’s excuses. Does my head in other teams can sign player and out them straight in the team we Fanny about mollycoddling them like weans 

Exactly, does my nut in aswell. Don't know how much game time he had at the Euros, but he would have been training everyday irrespective. 

Clement has to start putting people into the team rather than this "easing" them into the team pish. 

14 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

There’s no reason he shouldn’t be starting Propper and Cerny on Saturday they where brought here to be in the starting 11, they’re experienced professionals if fit they should start, no excuses.

Agreed. Goldson played for his new mob after 1 days training ffs. Hadn't even been to cypriot Ikea by that point

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Good luck to those heading along tomorrow. Hopefully we see continued improvement from Tuesday night 

3-0 Rangers 

Well said mate, far too many wee negative surrender monkeys in our support at the moment 👏 

Whatever starting 11 Clement goes with someone will always grumble, I genuinely see minimal changes, Propper may come in if deemed fit enough to last 90 minutes, Jefte potential to start at LW but we've seen so often previously with Clement he will have us scratching our heads or asking questions, whoever starts we need to give the Manager our full backing, trust and support the 11 from the first whistle, our support has become too toxic towards too many players, knock on effect can be alarming. Get behind the team and reap the rewards, 4-0 to the Bears.  

15 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate he was fit for the euros how far away can he be really? 

Only way to get him match fit is to start him, doesn’t  need to play the full 90, it’s excuses. Does my head in that other teams can sign players and put them straight in the team, we fanny about mollycoddling them like weans 

Put him in and then sub him for MCausland when he runs out of steam

42 minutes ago, OrkneyTrueBlue said:

Whatever starting 11 Clement goes with someone will always grumble, I genuinely see minimal changes, Propper may come in if deemed fit enough to last 90 minutes, Jefte potential to start at LW but we've seen so often previously with Clement he will have us scratching our heads or asking questions, whoever starts we need to give the Manager our full backing, trust and support the 11 from the first whistle, our support has become too toxic towards too many players, knock on effect can be alarming. Get behind the team and reap the rewards, 4-0 to the Bears.  

Alright Berkshire mate, you never quit do you