***** The Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread *****

Feeling quite optimistic about this one given Tuesday's game and also that Motherwell seem to be going through a bit of an injury issue and having sold a couple of their better players.

One thing I'm hoping for this season is more consistency. I got fed up last season with players like Davies, Dowell or Cantwell, for example, having a good game and everyone thinking they'd turned a corner only to then either play shit the next game or be out injured for two weeks.

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

He was at the Euros and then granted had 4 weeks off.

he was signed more than two weeks ago so why has he only had 6 training sessions?

No idea. Someone would need to ask him to know if there's a reasonable explanation. 

1 hour ago, blueballss said:

Gonna have to go old school today, don't land in Edinburgh till 2.20, have to listen to radio on way home if it's on radio nowadays?🤣

Dunno about radio however if you have the RTV app you'll get commentary. 

Whatever happened to the 3pm black out on showing live games.

Just had a look at what's on today and can "legally " watch almost every English game today on Sky at 3pm plus the Charity Shield on council telly.

VPN loyal it is today for us then.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yeah seat subbed my 2. Didn't get any email notification but when I go into seatsub it tells me they've been sold.

Checked mine there and says still trying to sell, can't be fucked going to Hampden at all. 

40 minutes ago, Brackley said:

Whatever happened to the 3pm black out on showing live games.

Just had a look at what's on today and can "legally " watch almost every English game today on Sky at 3pm plus the Charity Shield on council telly.

VPN loyal it is today for us then.

The 3pm blackout doesn't kick in until next week when the EPL starts for some reason. Sure they are just making it up as they go along now. Won't be long until it's ditched.

My old man has our tickets, he gets The emails etc and he’s trying to say we can’t go because he has not printed the tickets. I though it would just be a QR code you can scan from our phones, is he talking shite as he is shite wae computers, or is it like a tiny QR code that does need printed? 

1 minute ago, LewisWATP said:

My old man has our tickets, he gets The emails etc and he’s trying to say we can’t go because he has not printed the tickets. I though it would just be a QR code you can scan from our phones, is he talking shite as he is shite wae computers, or is it like a tiny QR code that does need printed? 

You can zoom in on it

18 minutes ago, LewisWATP said:

Sounds like he just wants to stay in the pub

18 minutes ago, LewisWATP said:

It says on the email you that need to print them but you don’t

18 minutes ago, left winger said:

Think we need to get Tav up to full speed, or as full speed as he gets now, then rotate/rest at that stage.

I don't know if he's now able to play Europe and domestically every week, so better to rest him for Europe.  He will definitely play mid-week and it's a risk if he lacks intensity again.