*****Official Rangers vs St Johnstone League Cup last 16 match thread*****

32 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Empty stands won’t bother Tav and co. 

They’re only there to pick up their dough - they’ll not give two fucks win or lose

Tav could be disappointed though - obviously 

I'm taking my 9yo daughter to her first men's game (she's been to Ibrox 2 or three times to watch the women's team).

Went to get a ticket last night in the South Stand lower for us both, and pretty much every seat in P1 (which is quite central) was free.

Doubt there will be much take-up before Saturday!

46 minutes ago, lau03143 said:

I'm taking my 9yo daughter to her first men's game (she's been to Ibrox 2 or three times to watch the women's team).

Went to get a ticket last night in the South Stand lower for us both, and pretty much every seat in P1 (which is quite central) was free.

I was in J1 on Tuesday mate terrible seat if you are in the single letters, make sure you are double letters.

Hope you both enjoy the game.

54 minutes ago, lau03143 said:

Hope all goes ok. Potential to get quite nasty if it isn’t going our way.

Pal had his wee boy at the Aberdeen game before Beale got sacked and the wee guy was terrified. 

Going by the highlights from the Killie game, the 2 boys up front for them are rapid plus the left back Raymond got forward a lot. We should win comfortably (3-0) but they could definitely cause the defence some problems 

9 minutes ago, Madina said:

Going by the highlights from the Killie game, the 2 boys up front for them are rapid plus the left back Raymond got forward a lot. We should win comfortably (3-0) but they could definitely cause the defence some problems 

Just what Tav needs. 😩

2 hours ago, Madina said:

Decent preparation for the game a cpl weeks away.