Hitting a rock bottom

Experience tells me that in order for things to get better / improve it sometimes takes a collosal rock bottom to be hit.

It takes hitting the very bedrock of a big deep hole to be felt beneath my feet.

Do we as a support need to let the board bungle along until they hit a rock bottom in order to get them to fuck?

We are winning fuck all this season with the current 3 ring circus that's in play.

I'm just sick of it.

2 minutes ago, qwerty said:

Experience tells me that in order for things to get better / improve it sometimes takes a collosal rock bottom to be hit.

It takes hitting the very bedrock of a big deep hole to be felt beneath my feet.

Do we as a support need to let the board bungle along until they hit a rock bottom in order to get them to fuck?

We are winning fuck all this season with the current 3 ring circus that's in play.

I'm just sick of it.

I think we are near enough there. Not long now.

Clement needs to bite the bullet and stop being huffy with certain players and shoe Horning others in . 

Lawrence is poor ,so is Wright and yilmaz is out . Dessers is indecisive  and 4231 isn't working .

Saturday is prime time to show some bollox and put others in. Sterling in with baron and dio i Even matondo up front with his pace . Go 433 and make the midfield solid and creative .

A defeat by the taigs will be the nadir of this current cycle of shite. 5 points behind them and we've just changed the calendars for Sept. Apathy will well and truly set in then in regards to attendances, especially if we're still at Hampden beyond the timescale 

No manager can survive this squad.

On current trajectory I reckon our annual manager replacement is on course for October/November. Given the fairytale our board spun Clement about funds to rebuild the squad, I don't see any manager of real standing coming anywhere near us. So McInnes it is when rock bottom hits. Question is do we then keep digging or turn it around.

Think we all know how low the club is, I think you are pretty much at rock bottom when you are hiring ex celtic staff :lol:.

I don't believe this will last forever but a good decade of supporting this club has felt like rock bottom. Once the club finds a balance and we start building a good football team and start trading players the club will get back on its feet but patience wears thin.

Club feels like it's being stripped currently just have to keep plodding along and Hope for a change.

10 minutes ago, BlueJacketRFC said:

Think we all know how low the club is, I think you are pretty much at rock bottom when you are hiring ex celtic staff :lol:.

I don't believe this will last forever but a good decade of supporting this club has felt like rock bottom. Once the club finds a balance and we start building a good football team and start trading players the club will get back on its feet but patience wears thin.

Club feels like it's being stripped currently just have to keep plodding along and Hope for a change.

I believe we were close to finding balance after winning 55. We had a decent squad  to build upon. Certain players were attracting interest from other leagues but weren't sold to build funds and reinvest, subsequently remained at the club and started to gradually decline. 

10 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Getting humped off of that lot won’t even be the rock bottom because everybody expects it and knows it’s going to happen.

We laugh at Aberdeen for laying down to them - us at celtic park will be one of the biggest home bankers of the season - It’ll be nothing less than 4 

When people stop going to watch us. The season ticket holders are a no show that will tell the board it is rock bottom; moneys in the bank but no bums on seats.

24 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Getting humped off of that lot won’t even be the rock bottom because everybody expects it and knows it’s going to happen.

We have Tannadice and Pittodrie the two away games after them.