Union Bears

7 minutes ago, Lovenkraaands said:

I almost feel like you’re trying to reassure yourself here, as much as others. I’m sorry, but I do.

Watching what is arguably one of the worst top flight Rangers sides in living memory performing the bouncy inside an empty Hampden off the back of an underwhelming early stage cup win against St Johnstone is so small time and against the very fundamentals of the class we were raised to expect, it’s scary.

If you don’t understand there’s not much I can say. 

2 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

22 years old and goes to a football match and assaults a 51 year old woman.

Hopefully he never sees a Rangers game live again.

Bans don’t really work mate. Unless he’s going to prison for the rest of his life then it’s pretty unlikely he won’t be at another game 

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I’d love to know why
what was the point?

I’m lead to believe that in world of “ultras”, stealing the drums, flags, equipment, etc. of their counterparts is viewed as some sort of achievement.

To do it to a woman and to leave her on the ground can only be explained by his upbringing and lack of intelligence.

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

If you don’t understand there’s not much I can say. 

I’ve just been sent this by a colleague who I’ll have to spend eight hours with tomorrow and I have very little to say in response which is utterly infuriating because the alarming drop in standards and conduct at our club is rendering us a laughing stock.

I’m fascinated to learn what your opinion, or anyone else who appreciated that tragic interaction at full-time yesterday, is on it.

Please spare me the ”fuck them” nonsense because if the shoe was on the other foot, I’d be printing this and sticking it to his monitor.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

:lol: imagine giving a single fuck what they think

I specifically asked to be spared the ”fuck them” response.

Am I in the wrong because I want to see our players doing the bouncy with a full stand, having just won something as opposed to after a low-quality win over St Johnstone in the early stages of League Cup in front of a 40% capacity temporary stadium?

4 minutes ago, Lovenkraaands said:

I couldn’t agree more.

John Greig, Terry Butcher, Richard Gough, Barry Ferguson, Davie Weir, etc. would won that fixture and gone straight up the tunnel.

Davie Weir :lol:

The same Davie Weir who left us like a snake in the grass to go to Nottingham Forrest. Aye, he’s a shining example of Rangers standards him 

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Just watched the video and it is ridiculous from the UB. The 22 year old will now not be able to go to games for being a stupid cunt.

IF I was part of the UB I would be trying top make amends with the lady that was knocked down and offering an apology to her and a 'new drum' and try and salvage some decency out of this clusterfuck.  

Stuff like this is more than just not getting to go to games.

“Fancy an all expenses paid trip to Disney World? You’re our lucky winner!”

”Sorry mate, I can’t.”

”Why not?”

”I thought it would be funny to steal a drum off an old woman at the fitbaw once.”

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Davie Weir :lol:

The same Davie Weir who left us like a snake in the grass to go to Nottingham Forrest. Aye, he’s a shining example of Rangers standards him 

Davie Weir was an exemplary captain for this club.

As an assistant manager, I didn’t and don’t hold him to the same standards as I did the player.

I assume you’re not a fan of Steven Davis, given these comments?

14 minutes ago, Lovenkraaands said:

I’ve just been sent this by a colleague who I’ll have to spend eight hours with tomorrow and I have very little to say in response which is utterly infuriating because the alarming drop in standards and conduct at our club is rendering us a laughing stock.

I’m fascinated to learn what your opinion, or anyone else who appreciated that tragic interaction at full-time yesterday, is on it.

Please spare me the ”fuck them” nonsense because if the shoe was on the other foot, I’d be printing this and sticking it to his monitor.

You thought about threatening to report him for forwarding a colleague religiously abusive messages?

18 minutes ago, Lovenkraaands said:

Let’s not try create a better atmosphere between players and fans and try get some togetherness after a brutal summer  incase the Tarriers rip the piss.

Pathetic 

4 minutes ago, Lovenkraaands said:

Davie Weir was an exemplary captain for this club.

As an assistant manager, I didn’t and don’t hold him to the same standards as I did the player.

I assume you’re not a fan of Steven Davis, given these comments?

Davis came back and made amends for how he left, same with McGregor. I’ll be honest it surprised me I developed a fondness for him again because I was dead against him coming back, but helping towards 55 etc will do that.

I actually stopped watching my national side NI when him and Lafferty left how they did because I couldn’t support players who shafted my club. I’ve only started watching and supporting NI again the last couple of years.

Davie Weir however will never have the chance to make amends. He goes in the bin inside my head along with the likes of Naismith and Whittaker

25 minutes ago, Lovenkraaands said:

‘Colleague’