*****Official “we want our land back” lol vs Rangers match thread*****

22 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

So what is it then? Is it maybe just the team that's shite rather than mentality etc? Cause Gerrard turned us from being pumped game after game to not losing 

What? There’s been poor Rangers teams of the past got results against them. It’s mentality at the moment. The captain sold the title 20 seconds into the home old firm. 

There will be players in that squad today hoping to get out of there without a doing, that’s mentality not ability. 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

What? There’s been poor Rangers teams of the past got results against them. It’s mentality at the moment. The captain sold the title 20 seconds into the home old firm. 

There will be players in that squad today hoping to get out of there without a doing, that’s mentality not ability. 

Yes and under murty we've got results there with Tav in the team and only a couple of cracking saves stopped us from winning. 

I don't know how it can be mentality then not being mentality then it's back to being mentality again.

Each to their own 

2 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

Yes and under murty we've got results there with Tav in the team and only a couple of cracking saves stopped us from winning. 

I don't know how it can be mentality then not being mentality then it's back to being mentality again.

Each to their own 

You think the teams that got done under Gio didn’t have the ability to beat them? Arguably our best team since 2019 got stuffed consecutively at their place. It isn’t all mentality obviously but it’s clearly a huge part of it just now. 

If the rumoured line up is true, it has to work or serious questions will be asked of Clement as he clearly hasn't learned a single thing from the Old Firms last season. 

To keep on doing the same things, resulting in the same outcome is just shite management. 

Grim if Lawrence starts but if you are playing Sterling left back then we don’t really have any other options. It’s him or Dowell basically. We really should’ve had a number 6 in and it looks like our planning in the transfer window will cost us. Hope I’m wrong!!

10 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

To blame TAV for us losing the title because of that goal is ridiculous. That scenario could happen anotherv10 tines without the ball ending up in the net. 

The league was lost when we dropped 5 points back to back to Ross County and Dundee. That changed the whole run in from them chasing us to us chasing them. 

5 minutes ago, Brubear said:

To blame TAV for us losing the title because of that goal is ridiculous. That scenario could happen anotherv10 tines without the ball ending up in the net. 

The league was lost when we dropped 5 points back to back to Ross County and Dundee. That changed the whole run in from them chasing us to us chasing them. 

That scenario won’t happen another 10 times in my lifetime of watching us. It only happens because he’s not switched on, again. 

Loss of the league came from another first half capitulation courtesy of the captain in the home old firm. That’s what started it. 

Like I said, hope I’m wrong but the odds are we’ll be talking about another loss of which Tavernier played a big part in. 

11 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Grim if Lawrence starts but if you are playing Sterling left back then we don’t really have any other options. It’s him or Dowell basically. We really should’ve had a number 6 in and it looks like our planning in the transfer window will cost us. Hope I’m wrong!!

As sterling is a bit of a poster boy people forget about his abysmal performance at left back at Ibrox 

12 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The line up being banded about has Propper in for Balogun and Dio in for Matondo.

So either Jefte is left back and Sterling at left Wing or other way around.

I refuse to believe he's not going with Sterling and Barron the holding midfielders and Dio also midfield but the one tasked with also getting into the cam position.

Sutely even Clement can't see anything other then the need to prioritise the midfield and spine over the flanks.

4 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

As sterling is a bit of a poster boy people forget about his abysmal performance at left back at Ibrox 

Not been convinced by him at right back either. Should be in the middle of the pitch

If he’s at left back and Lawrence starts then just forget any slim chance we had 

We’ll be 5 points behind fucking Aberdeen today 

Line up has to be

Butland

Tav Souttar Propoer Jefte

Sterling Barron

Cerny Dio Matondo

Dessers

Pace, power and a bit of dig.

Fucking Sterling out to a position he struggles in, our LB to the wing, and a guy that can’t run as part of our press / midfield 3 that’s constantly over run vs them is just fucking shite management. 

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Line up has to be

Butland

Tav Souttar Propoer Jefte

Sterling Barron

Cerny Dio Matondo

Dessers

Pace, power and a bit of dig.

Fucking Sterling out to a position he struggles in, our LB to the wing, and a guy that can’t run as part of our press / midfield 3 that’s constantly over run vs them is just fucking shite management. 

That should be the team but Clement does this all the time he never picks what you expect.

If it’s the rumoured team I’ll be done with him, he’s not learning his lesson with Lawrence and not playing Matondo albeit I still think he’s shite, his pace will force them to sit deeper.