*****Official “we want our land back” lol vs Rangers match thread*****

I'd go with

Butland

Sterling Souttar Propper

Tav Barron Diomande Jefte

Cerny Dessers Matondo

Can not let Tav be left to Maeda again. Lessons have to be learned somewhere. Also gives Jefte less of a defensive importance.

At least they won't have O'Riley and unlikely to have Hatate and Kyogo.

All pointless though as Clement won't shift from his formation and tactics.

1 hour ago, Brubear said:

Are you seriously saying the Sima goal in the cup final was correct to be disallowed. There were at least 3 of our players being fouled as the ball came in, including Raskin and his contact with their keeper was probably the least illegal one. 

Of course it was. Raskin pushed the keeper in the back. 

32 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I'd go with

Butland

Sterling Souttar Propper

Tav Barron Diomande Jefte

Cerny Dessers Matondo

Can not let Tav be left to Maeda again. Lessons have to be learned somewhere. Also gives Jefte less of a defensive importance.

At least they won't have O'Riley and unlikely to have Hatate and Kyogo.

All pointless though as Clement won't shift from his formation and tactics.

What’s happening with them? 

My biggest worry for Sunday is the referee and VAR team. Every big decision last season went against us in every game. Be it disallowed goals, not getting clear penalties, Johnstone, McGregor and Bernardo not being sent off, O’Reilly dive not being overturned. I honestly think it’s guaranteed an absolute shocking decision or two will go against us on Sunday. Genuinely can’t remember the last time something went our way against them. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

No one will ever convince me Clancy didn’t straight up cheat us that day, because we overcame it there wasn’t as much noise about it. 

He's the only referee that I genuinely think is biased and a blatant cheat. I think the rest just can’t handle the pressure from the scum and the media hence the reason they always end up getting all the decisions. It’s as if it’s easier to go against us as we tend to just keep our mouth shut and get on with it whilst the tarriers terrorise them. I honestly think the only way it changes is if we have foreign referees!

Just now, graeme_4 said:

No one will ever convince me Clancy didn’t straight up cheat us that day, because we overcame it there wasn’t as much noise about it. 

Aye, that’s the only time I’ve came away from a game thinking a referee has genuinely tried to cheat us.

Gave them a penalty for something he didn’t give Aribo one for later in the game and pretty sure their goal went in off one of their players hands aswell. There were loads of moments 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Aye, that’s the only time I’ve came away from a game thinking a referee has genuinely tried to cheat us.

Gave them a penalty for something he didn’t give Aribo one for later in the game and pretty sure their goal went in off one of their players hands aswell. There were loads of moments 

That and at home to Hibs when we lost 3-2. Was Beaton I’m sure.

Actually think it hindsight he was just a terrible ref, having a nightmare game. 

Difficult to see us not conceding at the Brendanbeu. However, we are more than capable of scoring (VAR permitting) - especially if Dessers continues his current form. A draw would be most welcome given our recent record there. 2-2.

That game there was easily 8 game changing decisions that went against us that day. 

I think subconsciously refs are more inclined to give decisions against us than them but that day was cheating. 

Jack getting two footed and him getting the decision against him after about 7 minutes injury time just to let them have one last attack was a highlight. 

Well .... I'm still just delighted with the 6-0 result against the Mighty Ross County ... and this has emboldened me into predicting what I think will happen when we come up against ... the scum of the earth.

It will either be a win .. a loss or a draw ... there you have it lads straight from the heart ... so until that game commences on Sunday I will still be delighting in the wonderful 6-0 result we achieved against one of our fiercest rivals ... the Mighty Ross County .... it's hard to shake off the feeling of jubilance this has invoked in my well being ... so hard ... 😛

1-2 to the Famous would be a something to crow about at full time in all seriousness ... and I would bite my own hand off for that to be the result we come away with.

🇬🇧

Their weakness, as we seen with Dessers goal last season, is the ball in from our left towards Scales and Taylor.

Let Dessers, Sterling or even Tav attack that area.

The other thing with O Reilly leaving is they’ll miss his height so if we get our set pieces right we could cause problems with them too.