Board Issues

That's disgusting but not surprising from that fat mess. Hopefully that guy he messaged that to sees him in real life and kicks his cunt in tbh! However it just goes to show how far people will go to defend their pals in the Boardroom - Robert Marshall isn't far off abusing folk in a similar fashion who have questioned the Board.

Dingwall is a fucking scumbag of a man and that completely compounds everything he stands for. Horrible, bitter old fat bastard who treats that forum and everyone who uses it like his own wee followers and bans everyone who disagrees with him. He needs that website taken off him and the club need to get him to fuck away from the pressers.

7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Didn't he have the first question in the press conference yesterday? 

Aye,

When is the catering getting sorted? And will the club start selling newspapers for me to get my hot scoops to post on FF?

19 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Didn't he have the first question in the press conference yesterday? 

Aye. When are we going to start barnstorming our communications, because having Traynor release overly aggressive statements on a Friday night after a couple of drams wasn’t embarrassing at all. 

3 minutes ago, Davy Vandenbroucke said:

Without wishing to blow our own horn, I would say the main difference is that admin here treat folk like human beings and are willing to take criticism if people feel we’ve got something wrong.

Dingwall treats FF as his own personal fiefdom, and the users of it as subjects that should never question him.

To say I can’t stand him is putting it mildly, it disgusts me that he’s the face of a large portion of the Rangers support online.

Just like @ForeverAndEver on here imo.