*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

5 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

What even is this,

Tav minutes will need to be managed ? Starts again!!

How Dessers can start over Igamane today is beyond me.

Why not give Balogun a start.

N why is Jefte starting when not available for Thursday .

2 defensive midfielders 🙄

Honestly feel like I’m done with Clement

7 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

What even is this,

Tav minutes will need to be managed ? Starts again!!

How Dessers can start over Igamane today is beyond me.

Why not give Balogun a start.

N why is Jefte starting when not available for Thursday .

2 defensive midfielders 🙄

Excuses will be made by some. We'll probably win regardless of the starting 11. But each of your points is absolutely valid to question Clement on. Another fucking headscratcher of a team which is all about playing the same old faces in an entirely predictable system.

23 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

IMG_5080.jpeg

I’d make three changes to that, Cortes on the left Barjami as the 10 and The wee buzz bomb up front 

Apart fae that lots of greeting about nothing, Clements line up should still be good enough to win by a few goals.

Hope to see Kasa make his debut at some point the day. 

Clement again making it very hard to stay positive and keep backing him.  He really needs to start appreciating that the fans are looking for any signs of hope for the future and his determination to keep playing guys like Tav, Dessers and Lawrence will not help.  This was the perfect game yo start Kasanwijro and Igamane at least.

7 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Still don't get why he is sticking by Tav. Any other player giving his performances would be punted to the stands.

Looks like he doesn't think Kasanwirjo's ready yet. I'd rather have Tav at right back  than Sterling, especially in a game where we'll have most of the possession.

I think we'll batter Dundee - but cmon tae fuck Philippe you said yourself, Tav was being overplayed and that was your fault and you would change it. Taking him off in the 88th minute isnt really a rest now is it.

I mean when we're sitting here in May with the domestic treble we'll all look back and laugh, wont we. (disclaimer - I never said which May)

4 minutes ago, Rigamonti said:

Looks like he doesn't think Kasanwirjo's ready yet. I'd rather have Tav at right back  than Sterling, especially in a game where we'll have most of the possession.

How can he not be ready :lol: !?