Ashamed Of Some Of My So Called "fellow" Support

GOAT

More Rangers fans will vote for the SNP than any other party – shattering the myth Bears are all unionists

AN online poll by gersnet.co.uk shows the Nationalists will win 30 per cent of the Light Blue vote, a point ahead of Labour.
JS62082267.jpg

Rangers are against their fans being charged twice

MORE Rangers fans will vote for the SNP than any other party – shattering the myth Bears are all unionists.

An online poll by gersnet.co.uk shows the Nationalists will win 30 per cent of the Light Blue vote, a point ahead of Labour.

The popular fans forum took a sample survey size of more than 800 and as of around 9pm this morning, the poll also shows the Tories were on just 23 per cent.

It’s widely thought Rangers fans are staunch unionists but Stewart Franklin, who runs the website, insists his poll proves this is no longer the case.

Screen-Shot-2015-04-16-at-092156.png VIEW GALLERY

He said: "There are too many generalisations made of Rangers fans in a social sense & this poll shows just how different our fan-base is politically."

Meanwhile, an exclusive Survation poll for the Daily Record last night showed the SNP are expected to trounce Labour. It is predicting Sturgeon and Co will win a mammoth 52 seats.

:anguish: :anguish: :drugang::angsum:

I agree that it is inexplicable that any sane person would vote for the SNP but I disagree that it should be mandatory for Rangers fans to not vote for them. Similarly, absolutely no reason why Rangers fans should be considered deviant if they do not support the monarchy or loyalism. These issues have fuck all to do with football.

Spot on sir.

gersnet is handwringers handwringing site, it makes ff look staunch in fact it makes paul murray look staunch!!!!!!

When I saw Gernet I did have a wee bit of a laugh at the veracity of this "story". Might as well ask the RST what the profit from a fake strip is.

Nothing to do with football? Thats why the SNPs laws are locking us H*** up for singing?

The sectarian laws are no good, but that is another issue. Plenty of celtic supporters have been prosecuted as well, remember.

But breach of the peace should have been enough to deal with it.

There are far more important issues at this election - How often do Scottish votes get the chance to hold the balance of power in a UK election?

It's a rare chance to get some real influence within the UK.

I agree that it is inexplicable that any sane person would vote for the SNP but I disagree that it should be mandatory for Rangers fans to not vote for them. Similarly, absolutely no reason why Rangers fans should be considered deviant if they do not support the monarchy or loyalism. These issues have fuck all to do with football.

Or how about I think of the £7.5Bil fiscal deficit that is in their current plans that cannot be accounted for or demanding to use the pound as their currency (or they will not pay for the national debt share)?

Won't even get onto the Member of Europe, NATO (they do have nukes), price of oil will pay for us and various other bizarre statements from a party not fit to govern.

The sectarian laws are no good, but that is another issue. Plenty of celtic supporters have been prosecuted as well, remember.

But breach of the peace should have been enough to deal with it.

There are far more important issues at this election - How often do Scottish votes get the chance to hold the balance of power in a UK election?

It's a rare chance to get some real influence within the UK.

It should be English votes for English laws if your going to start cutting the country apart. Can't have your cake and eat it.

Or how about I think of the £7.5Bil fiscal deficit that is in their current plans that cannot be accounted for or demanding to use the pound as their currency?

Won't even get onto the Member of Europe, NATO (they do have nukes), price of oil will pay for us and various other bizarre statements from a party not fit to govern.

Totally valid reasons not to vote for them, nothing to do with football though.

Or how about I think of the £7.5Bil fiscal deficit that is in their current plans that cannot be accounted for or demanding to use the pound as their currency (or they will not pay for the national debt share)?

You missed the bit then where I said I find it inexplicable that anyone would vote for them?