Ashamed Of Some Of My So Called "fellow" Support

GOAT

Imagine supporting a club and choosing not to follow its traditions and sing its songs :lol:

I don't sing all of our songs either. Nothing wrong with picking and choosing. It's not really that big a thing.

I don't sing all of our songs either. Nothing wrong with picking and choosing. It's not really that big a thing.

If we choose not to sing our songs and flaunt our traditions then they have already won. Judging by some of the comments on here that day is coming soon.

No candidate in my seat, I was considering registering to stand for them but decided against it for now. I'm stuck with a choice from the main 5 parties.

You've only got 5 parties standing? What's your constituency?

If we choose not to sing our songs and flaunt our traditions then they have already won. Judging by some of the comments on here that day is coming soon.

They've not won if the reason I'm doing it has fuck all to do with them.

And tbh all this stuff about the clubs 'traditions' etc. I was three years old when I started taking an interest in football. At that stage in my life I hadn't really formed any real political opinions and certainly never began supporting a football team because they matched my political views.

You've only got 5 parties standing? What's your constituency?

Falkirk. Eric Joyce's old seat. SNP candidate is a local councillor and an absolute cert to win. David Coburn is standing against him although I suspect he might lose his deposit.

ame="BridgeIsBlue" post="1062654369" timestamp="1431018859"]

Imagine supporting a club and choosing not to follow its traditions and sing its songs

Lol l hope you're at it.

Imagine support a club based on your religion or political views ;)

Whether you like it or not Rangers are a Unionist club,always have been.

Accept it,come to terms with it,and begin to try and deal with it.

Falkirk. Eric Joyce's old seat. SNP candidate is a local councillor and an absolute cert to win. David Coburn is standing against him although I suspect he might lose his deposit.

Hopefully. The guy's an affront to the senses. .

Whether you like it or not Rangers are a Unionist club,always have been.

Accept it,come to terms with it,and begin to try and deal with it.

You could argue the club is the support. So it's Unionist for some, most, but not for others.

Where's the harm in that, especially of the one's that are not Unionist support the club enough to join in with Unionist songs or just remain silent and let the rest of the fans sing.

Any bear voting for republican SNP needs their skull looked at . Nationalist filthy trash

So who should we vote for?

The scottish labour party who kicked off the Rangers = bigots free for all?

The tories who have been quite shambolic in the last 5 years?

The lib dems?

UKIP?

What's the problem?

I have a Rangers supporting mate who voted 'yes' and votes for the SNP. I don't follow his logic but I'm not upset that he favours a different political party.

I also have a Rangers supporting mate who votes for the SNP but that really upsets me, not so much because he's a Rangers supporter but because he votes for a party that exist to destroy the nation I love.

Vote for whom I want but if 'I' win you'll turn terrorist and bomb / shoot me!

How very democratic of you!

Oh and God save the queen!

A little bit hypocritical is it not? The party you want to run the show will dump the crown within 5 years of nationalism.

So what will you say then God bless Nicola Sturgan? No thanks