Rangers are letting ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ in early to do a display

K.A.I

5 hours ago, bluepeter said:

Is this genuine? Disgusting if true.

Have our fans ever been let in there early to do a display?

Who the fuck would  want in to the shithole early. Last minute, gas mask on then quick exit after. It's the only way to go to the Brendanbau.

27 minutes ago, Ace said:

Not doubting... but I am, is there a story link to it?

How do you not know this happens all the time we play them ?

It because of their disgusting display that the board released a statement on not whether the UB'S and the scum do the same thing.

21 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

Im going to come to your defence here KAI - you are not the only person, nor is this the only forum or social media platform, where such concern has been  raised.

Just woke up, WTF, seriously hope this is just a rumour and IF NOT that the club take adequate steps to prevent this.  What do the gangrene brigade have in mind - hanging more inflatables from the rafters, shower of fenian bastards.  I'll await confirmation before going on about our vice-chair.  

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Yeah it probably is an agreement but if If it is then it's time to end it after the last 3 displays 

can you not appreciate that ?

I think you missed my previous posts where I said it was a bad idea & shouldn't be allowed

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Yeah but the club (so to speak) are proven liars so .....

Well we will have to wait and see.As I say I wouldnt have any of those cunts in Ibrox.We have done it in the past and I would do it every game.Give the tickets to our own and they could stick theirs up their fucking arse but that's another story just my thoughts on it as far as all of those cunts are concerned.

I honestly hope that the banner that came out at the semi-final last season is on display at Ibrox. Not that it was a good display, but because it was truth.

We are still waiting on the truth from the media and the SFA, who knows how it will take, probably never. 

1 hour ago, D'Artagnan said:

Club 1872 are aware of the concern and anger this rumour is causing and have sought suitable clarification from the club.

This! Had an idea you would be on the case.

Club 1872 can gain many plaudits in moving forward with these kind of issues. Think the wider support will be much more appreciative and supportive if they are followed through. Might even increase membership when we can see the value in what can be achieved outwith all the self serving consternation which could become less of an issue and a thing of the past and we at last get a credible voice representative of the fans.

1 hour ago, Ace said:

Oh FFS ... I'm just asking if it's true or not & if there's a story anywhere to back it up but you have to be a wank about it all.

Also, jumping all over the board of RFC about a story that could turn out to be completely false is just as stupid.

If it's confirmed if it's truth then I'll be complaining as much as you but to bitch & moan about the board on a baseless rumour will make you look a fool.

I know what you mean about rumours but I'd rather find out it was a hoax too than find out on the day from a massive display of fenianism :(

I was speaking to someone earlier. Who was at the piggery for the 5-1 game. A Rangers fan of course.

And before the turnstiles opened in general.

He ( and i cannot remember the orginisation) he belonged to. ( Rnagers fan :))

And they were allowed in to put red, white and blue flags on every seat.

So i think something similair is happening.

So i guess that can only be fair???? No?

8 minutes ago, ale_ said:

I was speaking to someone earlier. Who was at the piggery for the 5-1 game. A Rangers fan of course.

And before the turnstiles opened in general.

He ( and i cannot remember the orginisation) he belonged to. ( Rnagers fan :))

And they were allowed in to put red, white and blue flags on every seat.

So i think something similair is happening.

So i guess that can only be fair???? No?

FFS a dyslexic beast.

17 minutes ago, ale_ said:

They allowed us to do it. Not GB personally but SFC. S is for savco.

Its only fair.

12 pages wow

Awch well, it's only fair!! 

Lets be fair to those that hang effigies of us from the rafters! Let's be fair to those who tell us "H** scum" to know our place! 

Fuck them & fuck their display!! 

21 minutes ago, ale_ said:

They allowed us to do it. Not GB personally but SFC. S is for savco.

Its only fair.

12 pages wow

Since when do we make displays about the IRA? They can get in at the same time as any cunt else but I'd rather see that group banned from Ibrox. If that lot want to do the same to a completely different group like the UB then it just shows they refuse to accept their massive problem and need hammered by the press and authorities. Uefa do more about them but fuck seeing our club giving them a warm welcome.

57 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

If it's confirmed then the person who sanctioned the decision to let them in early should be sacked.

For all we know we could be helping one of those two bastards who bottled those two young Rangers supporters.

Disgusted.

The big specky prick Martin should be sacked anyway two faced cunt that he is