Rangers are letting ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ in early to do a display

K.A.I

Just now, Rangers Lady said:

I thought it was a lame paddy joke, did the polite laugh,  not the case,

Ed had dreams of going down in history as an IRA hero, instead he went up in smoke, even for a tarrier this cunt was dumb 

Managed to kill no-one bar himself :troll: 

It's real?

Surely not? I thought you were kidding.

Speaking to someone in my work just now and he said he'd heard their display is going to be a tricolour with the european cup. Why the fuck would we allow that in the stadium. Also gies them the chance to start jumping about at the 67th minute, only to mistakenly start a couple of seconds early. There is so many reasons that this is wrong.

22 minutes ago, TFP77 said:

Speaking to someone in my work just now and he said he'd heard their display is going to be a tricolour with the european cup. Why the fuck would we allow that in the stadium. Also gies them the chance to start jumping about at the 67th minute, only to mistakenly start a couple of seconds early. There is so many reasons that this is wrong.

That's wot I heard too bud.

24 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Has this been substantiated yet? Have the club made a statement on it? Have the media commented on it?. Does anyone on here lurk on fiddler st and confirmed it? If the answer is no then all this and its 16 pages is a clusterfuck.

True. I was expecting something from the fans board on it but not seen anything yet.

According to ££ they'll be allowed in at 10am and it's a given.

I emailed both the Club and Club1872 about this, Reply from C1872:

Hi S,

Club 1872 has sought clarification from the Club on this matter, and will consider any response very carefully.

Best wishes

Club 1872

This is a game changer for me - I'll always be a Blue Nose but will never support this shower of spineless b*stards if the P D O'Philes are allowed in early, never mind setting up a display!

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

I emailed both the Club and Club1872 about this, Reply from C1872:

Hi S,

Club 1872 has sought clarification from the Club on this matter, and will consider any response very carefully.

Best wishes

Club 1872

This is a game changer for me - I'll always be a Blue Nose but will never support this shower of spineless b*stards if the P D O'Philes are allowed in early, never mind setting up a display!

That's the response I got too

2 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Wish cunts would stop saying to put them up in the club deck.

Apart from me not wanting to lose my seats, i also think the rows of hospitality at the front of the club deck would lie empty and cost the club a good few bob.

Should spread the tickets out around the ground, they'll soon no be back