Second Statement

RFC55

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

Finally, Admin can we close this thread now please? 

I might be missing something but I thought my op made it clear? The BBC said on the next couple/few hours :lol:

I didn't just think fuck it I'm making a statement and posting it on the official site 

Purely speculation and with absolutely zero knowledge of what is going on at Ibrox or with the gang of 3.........but could the delay be because the Board and the gang of 3 are in talks to have them reinstated and blame the whole thing on a big misunderstanding or misinterpretation of conversations.

Just joking of course.   

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

Yes, it seemed to be hastily written by a 12 year old with no real flow to it. This added to the farce and confusion to those who mattered (us).

I must admit I genuinely thought It was a noise up. A piss statement 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

I might be missing something but I thought my op made it clear? The BBC said on the next couple/few hours :lol:

I didn't just think fuck it I'm making a statement and posting it on the official site 

:lol: pretty much every media outlet is reporting it as well, think he's just having a bad day.

Just now, kaiser1041 said:

Dear zombie nation it's now not possible to be on the gear with davey weir as he's fucked it by following the bread guy.

we are awaiting our resident champ manager experts to pick a new manager who hasn't got links to torbet towers

yours staunchly sevco (warchest)king

:lol:

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Just heard Gollum saying that he "spoke to Warburton last night", are we back on speaking terms with the BBC?

The club aren't but that one sentence tells you all you need to know about the kind of man Warburton is. ??

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

We're up to our knees in fenian blood

Fuck the Pope

God bless King Billy and Michael Stone.

Yours Sincerely 

Dave King.

Craig Houston foaming at the mouth sharing that with his taigy pals. That's you barred from the Louden for supporting Rangers 

6 minutes ago, B1872 said:

The club aren't but that one sentence tells you all you need to know about the kind of man Warburton is. ??

It's not uncommon for journalists to have managers phone numbers. It might have been been a text, who knows? But MW wanted to get out that he didn't resign so he's done it via the BBC by the looks of it. Another reason why he's a tadger

5 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

It's not uncommon for journalists to have managers phone numbers. It might have been been a text, who knows? But MW wanted to get out that he didn't resign so he's done it via the BBC by the looks of it. Another reason why he's a tadger

There's a reason he and Frank leaked the Barton stuff to the Sun...

21 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Purely speculation and with absolutely zero knowledge of what is going on at Ibrox or with the gang of 3.........but could the delay be because the Board and the gang of 3 are in talks to have them reinstated and blame the whole thing on a big misunderstanding or misinterpretation of conversations.

Just joking of course.   

You are the 2nd person to say that, its no funny.