Pedro Caxinha: Stay or go?

Virtuoso

Stay or go  

879 members have voted

1. 1. Pedro

Kept quiet throughout the transfer window thus far because of all the cunts who greet whenever you dare say he might be shite 

but 

who is this cunt? Why is he our manager? We are still fucking pish. 

55 though

I look back a few months and think what amount of pish did he spout that the board believed him and thought it was a good idea rather than someone "home grown". I was all for supporting him but he's stumbled from one tactical piece of crap to another.  Now you look at some of those brought in (albeit very early doors) and cannot see how they are going to progress us in a shitey winter's night in Edinburgh (or wherever). Very worrying times. 

7 minutes ago, viennacalling said:

where ist the button:

should be sacked within the next 3 seconds?

3 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

Is it now Hipster to say a manager should be given a chance with players he actually signed and a team he built?

Wind yer neck in. He may be a fraud, but to sack him after a couple of results managing a team of spineless cunts he never signed would have been lunacy.

You're right.

Now he has signed his own team of spineless cunts we can sack him. 

4 minutes ago, mark1963 said:

Disagree, mistake to appoint him was bad but we can't compound it, no more money unless DOF says so. 

Agree, he better make the players he has brought in work.

I'm not adverse to him being sacked mid-season if results don't show that we are atleast challenging for the title. I just don't think we should be a club that sacks managers as quick as that. Let his signings all play in the same team and see if they have what it takes. The two Mexican internationals with Alves will improve the team. 

16 minutes ago, writingranger said:

There's some kind of cup thingy for the crap teams that aren't in Europe. That includes us!

sorry tae tell ye bud or next competitive game is our first league game 5/6 August. We ain't in that cup till the knockout rounds

11 minutes ago, bassettger said:

That is the worst result since Berwick Rangers in 1967.

I am afraid the manager has to take most of the blame.

Could argue about many of his selections but bringing Windass on proved to be the worst decision. Failed to track for the first goal and gave away the free kick for the second.

Ultimately just a very poor team lacking passion, organisation but most importantly aggression and pace all over the pitch.

More signings won't fix this. We do need a better manager.

Good post ?.

21 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

We've spent £8 mill. I'd put my house on trusting Redknapp with it than this imposter.

There is no way on this earth at least one former premier league manager wasn't interested in he job

We've spent 8 M? Is this verified? These players seem fuckin garbage, and I highly doubt we paid 8 fuckin million pounds on them.

He's done.  All talk and not backed up by an ability to get results. 

He has European experience, he knows what was required, he was backed to get his first choice players. he got the players early.   No excuses.

His credibility is shredded beyond recovery.    So is the credibility of the players he has signed who have played for him.   

I very much doubt he will be anywhere near tough enough and capable enough to handle the pressure he is about to experience after a defeat like this.    He won't be able to handle the criticism without it becoming personal for him.    He'll walk if come Christmas he has not got a side in close contention for the top of the league.   

1 minute ago, The Ghost said:

Not convinced it was the right appointment but it's too early to sack him. Players have still to leave and others arrive. Once the team is settled and we see how he plays them, judgements can legitimately be made.

By that point the league will be over and we will have suffered more embarrassing results like tonight. 

I for one will not except that. 

He's been here long enough to show some sort of game plan, or strategy in a game and I'm yet to see it. 

The players last season were not his own and garbage but a good manager can steady the ship, and get a reaction. I didn't see no reaction or steading of the ship. I saw us ship five again to celtic. 

5 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Somebody started a thread after Aberdeen calling people that wanted him sacked hipster fans.

Mate, a really couldny care who he had on the pitch, he should've been gone after that final whistle against the Taigs.

Simmer doon hen, knee jerk reactions are rarely good reactions.

15 minutes ago, bassettger said:

That is the worst result since Berwick Rangers in 1967.

I am afraid the manager has to take most of the blame.

Could argue about many of his selections but bringing Windass on proved to be the worst decision. Failed to track for the first goal and gave away the free kick for the second.

Ultimately just a very poor team lacking passion, organisation but most importantly aggression and pace all over the pitch.

More signings won't fix this. We do need a better manager.

Hard to argue with that.

He talks a good game, but clearly has absolutely no tactical nouse what so ever. 

We need to get him to fuck, take the hit and get someone else in, if we don't it will cause more long term damage. 

The board have fucked up by signing this clown. Then need to put their hands up and rectify it 

Hopefully rock bottom has been achieved and we can improve, i am willing to give the cunt the next 5 games and if no visible signs of improvement are forthcoming then he can fuck off.

That is probably the worst bag of shite we have ever had to endure.

Just now, Ryan_1 said:

By that point the league will be over and we will have suffered more embarrassing results like tonight. 

I for one will not except that. 

He's been here long enough to show some sort of game plan, or strategy in a game and I'm yet to see it. 

The players last season were not his own and garbage but a good manager can steady the ship, and get a reaction. I didn't see no reaction or steading of the ship. I saw us ship five again to celtic. 

I agree to an extent and I don't think we'll progress as much as we should under his management but realistically he won't be sacked and he'll be here for the foreseeable future. His contract is signed and will have to be bought out and that isn't going to happen.

we have to hope that the speculation over the other potential signings comes to fruition and we have a team with enough personal pride and inherent ability to produce a credible challenge. Pride and ability are two traits that have been lacking in recent years.