Pedro Caxinha: Stay or go?

Virtuoso

Stay or go  

879 members have voted

1. 1. Pedro

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Go, he's done absolutely nothing except give us our worst results in our history.

I thought McCoist gave us some of the worst results in our history

I then thought MW gave us the most embarrassing results in our history .

In a very very short time

This man has pulled 3 classics out of the hat

The beggars at home , The sheep and losing our proudest record and this calamity .

I would sack him  but I can't imagine this spinless ,useless board will

Just now, one55 said:

i dont even give a fuck anymore. our club has become a joke. 

I feel the same. Normally I'd be sitting here raging but I'm too used to it now. Those in charge of the club talk a good game but have no rreal ambition and the manager just talks out his arse

He claims to have a system yet the past 4 half's we've played have been totally different of looks like he's just winging it

Just now, eejay the dj said:

I thought McCoist gave us some of the worst results in our history

I then thought MW gave us the most embarrassing results in our history .

In a very very short time

This man has pulled 3 classics out of the hat

The beggars at home , The sheep and losing our proudest record and this calamity .

I would sack him  but I can't imagine this spinless ,useless board will

I could almost forgive him for last season's results but this is his team, new or not they looked clueless and that's down to Pedro.

That result is indefensible. 

That's all I will say at the moment. The result is still a bit too raw for me to go in to any sort of detail. 

EDIT: except for this; there's no way he will be sacked. The board have just spent alot of money filling the squad with players he requested. 

Only a league title will change my opinion of this man and I hope he doesn't even get the chance that long. 

I hope he doesn't get to last the night. 

Knew it at the time the guy should have never ever been appointed, McInnes was the obvious appointment but we went for a guy managing in fucking Qatar! 

We've let him spend millions and guide to some of the worst results in our history. 

I gave the board credit over the retail deal and for backing the manager with money but they've got this horrendously wrong. Step up now and sort this mess. 

None of this it's early doors pish, I don't want excuses, Stevie Wonder could see this guy doesn't have what it takes. 

Absolutely no game plan, clearly no eye for a player. Shite contacts. Fuck this ooo he's foreign he'll have foreign connections. Away to fuck with your foreign connections. Sign quality. I couldn't care if his name was El wankero or Keith Scott, if he played for Benfica or Killie. 

Get this man to fuck now, while a new manager has some sort of time to do something with this squad. Not in fucking October when it's too late league wise and has 3/4 months before he can get his own players in.