Bheast FC: Statement

Virtuoso

50 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I just read the article by English. Man cannot hide his hatred for us but basically says that scum have no support for what they are trying to do and no legal grounds.

Mate .Not one Rangers fan gives 2 Fucks what this scumbag has to say 

Like Britney .He only plays to his beggar loving friends 

This cesspit of a country never ceases to disgust me .

Liewell and his bumchums start bullying our governing body shouting about a fellow professional club foaming at the mouth to punish them for what they have already served time for 

All the time there is silence over their sexual and physical abuse over many years of pre teen boys and the club's protection of said abusers .

Am I the only one thinking that we as a club have to forcevour exit from Scottish football before they destroy us and bury us .

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Never in a Country where all the corridors of power are full of taigs .

Even the fuckpigs have control at the top end of the force IMO

My Dad used to say . Let one in , they are all getting in

He was not wrong . That is exactly how their nepotism works in this rancid infested corrupt Country

It's exactly one of the reasons , the allowing of foreign  nationals is so relaxed here

Romanians , Polish  all get in , jobs given before Scottish .To marginalize our kind and getting more votes

Hell even the Big fucking issue is so fucking rhancid.

It was meant to be for homeless here when it all started . Yet it seems to have been taken over by the Romanian mafia .

And having spoken to quite a few of the beggars that do sit and beg for money .

Yes as luck would have it . They do have STs at the scumdome . That is fact

And they are all pretty well off scammers . Smelly tarrier bastards that they are

I honestly don't know how you guys that stay up the road do it.  From the outside looking in it certainly seems weighted in favour of nationalism and Catholic sympathisers. 

Whereas down here we have the anti brexit lot and Muslim apologists. Only difference is up there it affects reporting and people's opinions on Rangers football club and 9/10 it's negative reporting and in some cases has been lies

6 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

This cesspit of a country never ceases to disgust me .

Liewell and his bumchums start bullying our governing body shouting about a fellow professional club foaming at the mouth to punish them for what they have already served time for 

All the time there is silence over their sexual and physical abuse over many years of pre teen boys and the club's protection of said abusers .

Am I the only one thinking that we as a club have to forcevour exit from Scottish football before they destroy us and bury us .

It's not them that will destroy us mate 

It's the apathy of so so many people from boardroom to many of our supporters 

That is what is killing us 

What confuses me about there statement and push towards strip the titles is the fact they also used an EBT for Juninho? That seems to be swept under the carpet. Not the only thing they want to sweep under carpet right enough! 

What about Lennon O'Neill etc tax avoidance schemes although it wasn't celtic who set up they surely knew they were paying into it? I know if my employer was asked to pay into a company they'd ask questions 

its sureal they're so fixated on Rangers they do not focus on themselves.

Just now, GersInCanada said:

Let us not forget that EBT's were and still are 100% legal. The dispute, now resolved, was only over whether income tax was payable on them.

something almost everybody outside Rangers fans seems to gladly overlook...

14 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

something almost everybody outside Rangers fans seems to gladly overlook...

I feel they've long since been deliberately misled.

When the fact it's the tax that was the issue not the payments themselves is mentioned to a hater it's as if we are telling a blatant lie.

They have a crusade against us driven by the bheast club and its compliant media, but dont have a clue what it's actually about.

Others than teachers wages, hospital supplies, face painters blah blah blah.

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I've not seen English's article but I thought Jackson's overall narrative was for Lawwell to lay off our titles but he made the point in his typical arsehole fashion by squeezing in plenty of digs too 

Spoiler

Yes the old favourite "liquidation of Rangers" which they always throw in was chucked in a couple of times,even if untrue as Rangers Football Club had been transferred to the new owners (SFA and administrators own statements) while still in administration. At no time did or will Rangers Football Club suffer liquidation and i say will because far as i am aware nothing has been liquidated yet.

38 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Mate .Not one Rangers fan gives 2 Fucks what this scumbag has to say 

Like Britney .He only plays to his beggar loving friends 

While that is true he has a national platform to broadcast his shite. They are trying to shape opinion and keep pressure up 

2 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

The sfa statement states that they have a compliance officer investigating the uefa license when the onus to investigate any discrepancies falls on the uefa  club financial control body.  Why is sfa investigating this when the govern body responsible for doing so has drawn a line under it.

To save the compliance officer investigating tlrb for his behaviour at ibrox last month.something that's been swept under the carpet 

10 minutes ago, chris182 said:

BBC:

SFA: chief executive Stewart Regan says celtic are only club to want a review

:lol:

Quelle suprise

Good to hear. :thumbup:

From BBC Scotland:

The head of the Scottish FA says only one club wants an independent investigation into Scottish football's handling of the Rangers EBT issue.

After the SFA rejected the SPFL board's call for a review, celtic accused the governing body of a lack of leadership.

But the SFA's chief executive Stewart Regan says only the Parkhead club have indicated they want a review.

The SFA wrote to its members saying it has decided to resist calls to look at the issue after seeking legal advice.

Oh dear, Lawwell and Doncaster have played this really, really badly. Wouldn't there be a delicious irony in the net result of this being Doncaster having to leave and celtic being investigated by the compliance officer for misrepresenting the views of other SFA member clubs.

Hope the board go after these two in their statement because a little bit of pressure and they could actually be in a serious spot of bother.

Scottish FA Board Statement

Monday, 11 September 2017

The Board of the Scottish FA has considered the recent requests from the SPFL and one of our member clubs to participate in an independent review in light of the UK Supreme Court judgment on the use of EBTs by Rangers FC and its implications for Scottish football.

Notwithstanding the Board's statement of July 5th 2017, it considered the request and explored the potential scope of any additional independent review in some detail. After a full debate, the Boards position remains unchanged for the following reasons.

The Scottish FA has examined new information with respect to what is commonly referred to as the Wee Tax Case and the awarding of a UEFA Licence in 2011. This information came to light in the recent Craig Whyte trial and concerns the testimony in Court of two former directors of Rangers FC regarding overdue payables to HMRC and relating to a Discounted Option Scheme.

The matter has now been referred to the Scottish FA's Compliance Officer for further investigation following receipt of a written opinion from Senior Counsel. 

Moreover, the events of the last six years have contributed directly to many amendments to the Scottish FA Articles and Judicial Panel Protocol to address the key learnings. These include:

An enhanced role for the Board in our governance structure

Stronger powers for the PGB and the NPGB

Strengthened processes in relation to insolvency and change of control

Bolstering the duty of good faith

Clarity on what information is to be lodged within the context of players contracts

A clearer separation of powers between the executive and judicial activities of the Scottish FA and a more specific and detailed menu of sanctions. 

It is also worth noting that all relevant Scottish FA disciplinary tribunals were undertaken with senior legal advisors. Indeed, all such cases were also chaired by senior legal figures.

In summary, the Board of the Scottish FA has considered thoroughly the implications of the recent UK Supreme Court Judgement and, furthermore, has identified specific matters from the Craig Whyte trial that require to be revisited

28 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Will it happen? Will it fuck!

Probably not but not sure the procedure for charges to be laid?

What if our club raises a complaint against them for interfering in our affairs and trying to influence the governing bodies decision.

Would the SFA have to act on our complaint?