Siwel

Welcome Back Allan Mcgregor

Said it a few years ago but I shall repeat it - we accepted Miller after not only playing for the taigs but scoring against us.

The only folk the support wouldn’t ever accept are cunts like Broon, Stokes or Griffiths.

• Like 4

Just now, bombaybadboy08 said:

Said it a few years ago but I shall repeat it - we accepted Miller after not only playing for the taigs but scoring against us.

The only folk the support wouldn’t ever accept are cunts like Broon, Stokes or Griffiths.

Naismith and Whittaker?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Naismith and Whittaker?

I’m telling you, mate, once they had scored a few goals like Kenny the boos would stop.

I was going to matches during the Mo Johnston era and he was accepted too and that wee tit was blessing himself in a celt*c jersey to wind us up years before it.

3 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

I’m telling you, mate, once they had scored a few goals like Kenny the boos would stop.

I was going to matches during the Mo Johnston era and he was accepted too and that wee tit was blessing himself in a celt*c jersey to wind us up years before it.

Fair enough mate, I agree most will accept ones like Mcgregor and Davis coming back but I don’t think I’d ever accept Naismith, that cunt broke my heart when he left us.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Fair enough mate, I agree most will accept ones like Mcgregor and Davis coming back but I don’t think I’d ever accept Naismith, that cunt broke my heart when he left us.

Bonus is it will never come to pass anyway, he’s fucking finished. The Hull fans are gutted to be losing Judas which at least stands for something. 

The minute McGregor starts pulling off worldies everything will be all cosy again.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Bonus is it will never come to pass anyway, he’s fucking finished. The Hull fans are gutted to be losing Judas which at least stands for something. 

The minute McGregor starts pulling off worldies everything will be all cosy again.

Aye you’re right, I know I’ll come around to it at some point anyway. No point pretending otherwise.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Think that was more to do wi the Tims thinking he was going back to them and then he turns out in the Royal Blue,a big get it up ya from us:dance:

• Like 4

In the autumn of 2008 we were winning 4-1 at Piggery and there was a free kick for celtic at the end of the game. McGregor was yelling at his teammates on the wall to get it together. They left a big gap in the wall, Nakamura scored for 4-2 and the ref blow the full time whistle. While everyone else was celebrating, McGregor was still giving pelters to Davis and the likes. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Beast said:

My hate will die with you.

Is that meant to scare me you fucking retarded runt?

Beast by name, sex beast by nature.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Beast by name, sexy beast by nature.

Remove that as you could get banned you daft cunt.

Best of luck to him.

I don't think he'll get much hassle off the fans tbh.

I'm just glad someone at the club has finally realised that big diddy in goals needed replaced.

29 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Beast by name, sex beast by nature.

You are so cute when you are angry

3 hours ago, Inigo said:

There's going to be some right petted lips when McGregor gets a big cheer the first time he heads to the Copland end goal.

Same clowns that applauded that sheep keeper when he went off injured as well no doubt. 

Same people that would applaud McCoist back if he done the half time draw or whatever. 

7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Same clowns that applauded that sheep keeper when he went off injured as well no doubt. 

Same people that would applaud McCoist back if he done the half time draw or whatever. 

We'll win fuck all with Wes.

32 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

We'll win fuck all with Wes.

So it's either him or take a snake back, there's no other options available whatsoever? 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

So it's either him or take a snake back, there's no other options available whatsoever? 

You'll be 1 of 50,000 with your opinion - same as me.

Me, I am fucking fed up with these timmigrant fenian cunts in my country - our natural order.

Rangers need Gerrard to find a captain but as it stands McGregor is the only one in our current squad that might fit the bill. R Mccrorie might get there someday but he is not yet ready. 

All I keep thinking of is the sameras penalty save, so its a yes from me.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

Shag for fun up here.

Cunt's are lining up for him to do it to them again on here.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Dunno about that.

Wee Lee would do a good turn for us.

:Fod:

He will get shown more respect from the support than he deserves.