Collymore the pisshead on the attack

Stan, with regards your latest attempt to get back in the media glare please see below.

Keep in mind your previous admittance of guilt with regards your assault on a female and your propensity for dogging - not sure if it was male or female, can you elaborate on that?

Im sure you will forgive us for not taking the bate or taking lessons in morality from a woman beater after all we all hate a hypocrite.

morality

noun

principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behaviour.

hypocrisy

noun

the practice of claiming to have higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case

Someone put this on his twitter 

Wish I could find that old OAE sketch with one of the Kellys in it.

"Well, as you may or may not know, celtic football club was set up in the late 19th century to help the poor irish families in the East End of Glasgow"

-So tell me, did it help many families?

"Well it certainly helped mine."

2 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Very true, the English media circus will start on the 1st of June, cunts like this will soon be put in their place. 

He was an exceptional talent, but for whatever reason absolutely wasted it and has been a bitter bastard ever since, and only jumped on the beast bandwagon after ally slapped him about in Paris. 

Guys an irrelevant cunt and I hope bears don’t fall into his trap with his latest racist  ramblings and give him the opportunity to play the victim card 

Well said.

Why has this song just popped into my head?

Poor Stanley having another meltdown.

Maybe he doesn't really know that Cetic were formed to keep people out of Protestant soup kitchens? If only you knew their history Stanley. You're pretty good at trying to rewrite the unsavoury past of lowlifes though aren't you Stanley? 

Just now, Bakbear said:

Chip chip chip. 

“Rangers were set up as an exclusive organisation.”

Rangers were set up by 4 lads who wanted to play football. I doubt they even considered their own culture as most lads don’t. 

celtic came along and decided they would establish a team to stop the new immigrants from fraternising with the non-catholics.

Divisiveness then, divisiveness now(schooling).

That’s the difference when trying to indoctrinate people to a cult. They claim to be open to all as long as you convert. Feed poor families? More like buying their devotion through charity. Sure we will feed you, just realise that this food is from the holy trinity themselves.

only one team in Glasgow was established to divide. To separate. Only one religion continues to divide and separate. 

When celtic come out and disavow the catholic church and when schools go full non denominational and once at least 3 generations have passed only then can they try and peddle this fucking bollocks. 

The problem is the neutrals who are hard of thinking (like  collymore) believe this utter codswallop. When a lie is repeated often enough without the truth being given proportional exposure, the lie becomes the truth. 

Oh and just to add. The home country that they are so proud of?

that country is actually moving on. Ditching its catholic ties. Working hard to put the old ways firmly in the past. 

Rangers are accused of living in the past? These fucking paedo scumbags can’t let go of theirs. They are going to be more fenian than the republic itself within a generation, if they are not already. 

4 hours ago, Malvern said:

Ulrika Johnson supports us you wife beating cunt. Go fuck yourself.

EDIT: Anyone with twitter please send that on fro your friendly neighbourhood Malvern.

He banned me, he bans every cunt who gives him abuse about beating Ulrika etc. 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

He's kind of like the footballing equivalent of a pop band like Blue or S Club 7 from the late 90's early 00's.

Everyone knows you at one stage and then you pop up every now and again afterwards and people are like oh aye, remember that happened?

What's this desert island discs pish?