Candeias

RangersMedia

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Class

and to think there are STILL some among us who think he’s shite 

partnership with Tav is almost telepathic. Runs himself into the ground. Crossing can be inconsistent but never hides and the effort and desire to win that ball at the end when everyone was gassed was just absolutely outstanding. 

A wee spell in the first half when he was so determined not to lose the ball - lost it 3 times - fell on his arse and still kept fighting and winning the ball back - it’s fight like that we need. Good player as well! 

He should've been nominated for Scotland's POTY last summer.  Not saying he should've won it, but he certainly should've made the shortlist.  Still, he was our POTY and is still a very important part of our team.  The work he puts in at times in unreal.

Class

partnership with Tav is almost telepathic. Runs himself into the ground. Crossing can be inconsistent but never hides and the effort and desire to win that ball at the end when everyone was gassed was just absolutely outstanding. 

On the right he is a good player, when played in the middle he is terrible. I'm not saying that's his fault as the manager should know not to play him there.

His back heel for the third goal was world class. If Cristiano Ronaldo had done it, it would have been front page news.

He's a talented, hard working player who after a career as a journeyman is getting his chance to shine.

We are way too hard on our players sometimes.

93rd minute and worked his socks off. Makes a clearance and sprints like a madman about 30 yards, forces an error then has the intelligence, audacity and skill to play that back heel.

He’s a real worker and players like that always earn my respect and tonight was no exception, great performance.

Class

Tbh it's not telepathic as twice if not three times in the first half DC was in space perfectly positioned for a ball round his right side and tav didn't use him. 

They both played well don't get me wrong but from both I expect more individually and as a partnership

He is frustrating.

Against St. Mirren he stuck in and was one of our best players that game. Never gave up.

Next game he was poor.

At weekend there I thought he was poor. Pitch was bad, but still his cross went along the ground. (But he wasnt our scapegoat).

Last night he wasnt brilliantly skilled in first half... but fought for the ball and was one of our best first half performers.

In the second he linked so well with Tav and just persisted.

40 yard dash to win the ball at end was great. Defender didnt expect that one bit