Sign in to follow this  
backup

ED, a face to the name

1 hour ago, thehost said:

When it comes to Tam, always know him by his turn-ups.

He was, not only, forever in blues jeans but ones that had turn ups too.

Cheers @backup

I'd missed this thread.

jeans without turn ups is very yesterday...big man was on top of his game.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, rab wilson said:

Great picture of a larger than life man, with a brilliant personality, a ladies man , and a true blue gentleman.just sèeing that foto brings it home what the boys i meet up with on here mean to me when i go home for the game.you will be sorely missed big yin.

No Surrender 

Rab

Listen to.yoy that took.that bird in the RL hame :lol:

7 hours ago, rab wilson said:

Great picture of a larger than life man, with a brilliant personality, a ladies man , and a true blue gentleman.just sèeing that foto brings it home what the boys i meet up with on here mean to me when i go home for the game.you will be sorely missed big yin.

No Surrender 

Rab

4 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Oh fuck, it's all about to kick off again.

6 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

sometimes I cannae help masel mate. last time I saw you was the Scottish cup final,i flew up for the celebrations, and didn't know we had lost until I switched my phone back on after  the airport security.me and this other bloke just sank to our knees.i sat down next to you and lee, and it took you about 2 mins to realise it was me. ended up  with a psychoshag  that night with that bird, everytime I come up , I end up with something,.,nothing quite like it mate. ahem, changed days now though eh?aye that's me finished with that sort of thing.

No Surrender

Rab

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rab wilson said:

sometimes I cannae help masel mate. last time I saw you was the Scottish cup final,i flew up for the celebrations, and didn't know we had lost until I switched my phone back on after  the airport security.me and this other bloke just sank to our knees.i sat down next to you and lee, and it took you about 2 mins to realise it was me. ended up  with a psychoshag  that night with that bird, everytime I come up , I end up with something,.,nothing quite like it mate. ahem, changed days now though eh?aye that's me finished with that sort of thing.

No Surrender

Rab

:lol:

that day was horrible mate.

ended up a right good sash bash though 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

:lol:

that day was horrible mate.

ended up a right good sash bash though @thehost

Went not even contemplating defeat.  Actually got my ticket for the game from Tam through @thehost.  That's the mark of the man, gets two tickets and gives them to fellow Bears. :bow:

• Like 3

Tam is bring cremated next Tuesday 23/10/2018 at 8.30am.

RIP big chap 👍👏👏👏

• Like 1

3 hours ago, linnyplant said:

Is it definitely a private arrangement?

Yes mate.  Jacquie is away to Spain on Sunday and will deal with the ashes on her return.  He said to me he'd set this up a few months ago.  

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Yes mate.  Jacquie is away to Spain on Sunday and will deal with the ashes on her return.  He said to me he'd set this up a few months ago.  

Thanks mate.

1 hour ago, EatDolphins said:

I never really spoke to Ed on here. Seems to have been a well thought of guy. Lesson there, we might not all get along or ever actually meet but this is a community of people who have something excellent in common. We forget that too often. 

Indeed.

Ed could wind up the very best but in his company you would think you had known the man all your life. He was a special bloke, my wife still doesn’t believe me when I came home telling her I met this gallus guy who rolled with Carly Simon! 

Life really is too short, the big man lived it to the full

• Like 3