Fuck the sfa

BailliestonTB

1 hour ago, DrLaudrup said:

I'm actually pretty disappointed in Barry there. I don't disagree with his views on the SFA, who everyday are sinking lower and lower if that were possible. 

But this is a Rangers captain and for me he isn't behaving like one there. Stuff on social media doesn't help either, but I don't think Barry does himself or the club any favours there to be honest.

There's an alternative view to that, in that true to form our club is not gonna say anything - so it is not such a bad idea that BF expose it - much like Vinnie Jones has done.

Saying nothing is right down the alley of the Scottish fenian association.

He is entitled to his opinion, he has said it publicly unlike those that despise us on the board of the SFA, who know full well that they will be hoisted by their own petard if they man up and come out identifying themselves over what was done to Paul Gascoigne. I know he was talking about how little they did for us on the UEFA cup run but the standard remains.

It is also interesting to note that I’ve never read/heard anything from them about their lack of support from the SFA when they went on their  UEFA cup run, that however may be my fault as I care not for them.

It can be argued that it’s regrettable that his opinions have been posted online but any harm will be short lived and only brought up in the future when Barry gets onto the board of the SFA...

It’s a great start from Barry, but now he also needs to add “fuck the fenian Scottish media especially the bbc and Jackson etc at record”

It does tell a story on its own that none of the fenian cabal media have  picked up on this, I like Barry Ferguson but he does need to remove himself from these arseholes. Any other Rangers player had a video with “fuck the sfa” they arseholes would have a detrimental dribble written about it.

14 hours ago, ianferguson said:

Barry makes his living in the media and this could bring him some shit . He was already getting heat from tims on the Peter Martin PLZ youtube channel and when the tims go after you they are relentless .

?

Heat on a YouTube channel 

Batter down the hatches Barry the relentless tims are coming

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Takes some doing that mate

Especially when we used to have a poster called big V or something that used to tell us he actually liked rimming blokes off 

But they tims are relentless mate, you don't want them going after you:lol:

Tims, fucking tims, who the fuck even calls them their pet name on here?

16 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Love it and completely agree and when that's tomorrow Sunday mail front page I hope they repeat themselves

Yes.  Repeat it and give context. Barry should have the nerve to say it whilst not in a room full of Rangers fans with a few pints in him.  Barry and many others.   

If he backs away from it and apologises.....

38 minutes ago, markem said:

I’m not Barry’s biggest fan for other reasons but he’s spot on there. It’s about time more people started speaking out, not keeping quiet so not to upset cunts that hate us regardless.

This 100%, fuck appeasing cunts and trying not to offend them when they absolutely despise us anyway.

More people need to step up and call them for the shower of bigoted sneaky bastards that they are, building bridges does not work so we need to take the fight to them.

54 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

??Mention the treatment of Gazza, the way we were treated en route to Manchester, the way we were treated after admin, the way he and McGregor were treated in comparison to Griffiths and Brown, the fact that Rangers players have been booed by Scotland fans without a word being said. If it’s on the back page today, get it on the front page tomorrow.

Good post mate and that's only scratching the surface of it.

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Takes some doing that mate

Especially when we used to have a poster called big V or something that used to tell us he actually liked rimming blokes off 

Big V was that not the numpty who set up the Billy boys committee or some shit like that ? ?

People say good on him for speaking out - he was at a private function and may or may not have known he was being filmed. He hasn't made any public comment. 

This is the reason I felt it doesn't do us any favours. It is all very well saying that at a fans event where everyone agrees or here where everyone agrees about the SFA. But he and others should have the courage to put their heads above the parapet publicly about this but so far the only person I've heard say anything publicly was McCoist on TalkSport - although I might have missed some others. 

I'd prefer the club to slate the SFA, particularly in relation to Gazza, then I'd like to see public comments from ex players, particularly prominent players like our ex captains. We as a fanbase can make our voices heard at the next game, when hopefully the SFA and Gazza are sung about properly! 

Not getting the logic of some people in here. They seem happy that Fergie did it yet, at the same time,  annoyed that it's gone public and that it should be kept behind closed doors.

Surely if you echo and agree with Fergie's comments then the more public the better?