We have to capitalise today, close that gap.

j1mgg

I like Gerrard, but his team selections at times seems fucking beyond strange.

Goldson dropped for Katic and Worral? I like Katic but he's lost his confidence after being dumped for Worral in Villareal. His two cameos against Hamilton and Spartak haven't been good.

Beyond strange.

This game feels like a pressure game now, after other results this weekend but our players will determine wether it’s an easy game or a tough game

we should beat this mob every single time we play them, they really are that poor, let’s see what our boys are made of, do we have players who thrive on the pressure? Time will tell

but I’ll say this, if our players are really have a winning mentality then they shouldn’t feel any pressure whatsoever, it should be a case of, get me out there till we do these cunts, geez they fucking 3 points

11 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

Goldson dropped for Katic and Worral? I like Katic but he's lost his confidence after being dumped for Worral in Villareal. His two cameos against Hamilton and Spartak haven't been good.

Beyond strange.

he explained the other day about goldson  the guy has played 25 games and we are only in november he needs a break

13 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

Beyond strange.

I thought we’d bring McAuley in actually, maybe as part of a back three. I guess they got burned last time we started a back three (against Motherwell)

We've seen it before, a chance to close the gap on the tarriers and our bottle merchants revert to type. 

Hopefully today they'll finally take the opportunity, Motherwell will shut up shop and kick us off the park so the players need to be prepared for a battle. 

Early goal to settle any jitters and we could win by a couple, as always though the longer it stays 0-0 the more nervy things will get. 

I'll go with an optimistic prediction of 3-1. 

5 minutes ago, billscott said:

he explained the other day about goldson  the guy has played 25 games and we are only in november he needs a break

Was watching the Liverpool game earlier and Steve MacManaman was saying Liverpool were jaded on Wednesday playing Red Star.All the impact of playing so many games in a short timeframe. They didn’t even have to pre qualify.

20 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

Beyond strange.

Katic is our player and we need to get him back playing the way he was before Worral got a game so yes play him. 

Defence should be Goldson/Katic and if one needs a rest for a game then Worral but that’s all Worral should be used for. 

11 minutes ago, billscott said:

If that’s the case and if, as Gerrard said, The league is our priority, why was Goldson not rested on Thursday yet misses out today.