If We Don't Finish Top Two..

SonOfLuther

and finish the season empty handed..

What will the consequences be for Gerrard & Co.?

Too early to think about it or time to start preparing for what is becoming inevitable?

I'm truly hoping for the best but absolutely preparing for the worst, the latter seems more realistic. 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

If we sack him they have got 10IAR

We cannot keep switching managers and entire playing squads every year. There have been improvements this year and I expect more next season with another summer transfer window.

Idiotic as fuck to suggest getting rid of him 

What improvement if we don't finish top 2?

This transfer window saw 2 players in with a combined age of 70, hardly an inspiring signing policy.

Idiotic as fuck keeping him if this is the road he's taking us down.

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

If we sack him they have got 10IAR

We cannot keep switching managers and entire playing squads every year. There have been improvements this year and I expect more next season with another summer transfer window.

Idiotic as fuck to suggest getting rid of him 

I agree, as much as I’m fuming with him right now, we need to give a management team time and a few transfer windows. Constantly changing managers and bringing in a whole new squad every season will get us no where.

1 minute ago, Bristol loyal said:

I agree, as much as I’m fuming with him right now, we need to give a management team time and a few transfer windows. Constantly changing managers and bringing in a whole new squad every season will get us no where.

I'm absolutely furious with them all still and I am finding it a mind fuck having to defend any of them right now but to say there's been no improvement this year is ridiculous

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Aye very good, let's make predictions where we will end the season and sack someone based on that

"What improvement", what a fucking clown

We currently sit 3rd, level wae Aberdeen.

If we don't finish top 2, where have we improved?

Your inability to comprehend sees you as the clown squire.

What's the suggestion, sack the lot start again, give another boss 6 months and if that fails rinse and repeat, oh and 'wae ' is not a word.  FFS we are all frustrated but this is moronic to the power of 10.

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

What's the suggestion, sack the lot start again, give another boss 6 months and if that fails rinse and repeat, oh and 'wae ' is not a word.  FFS we are all frustrated but this is moronic to the power of 10.

That's what I'm asking, consequences?

If we fail to make the top 2, say 3rd or 4th and don't get silverware, do we stick with him?

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Yes because the quality of player in the squad has improved on recent years. You sack him and bring someone new in and they will want to bring their own players in again.

We can't keep hitting reset every season. Against tougher opposition that attack us I don't even think you can question that we have gotten better. We need to learn how to break down the teams in this league that sit in against us though 

If the quality of player has improved, the team really hasn't.

Are you going to tolerate 3rd, maybe even 4th come the seasons end and believe we will then turn it around the following season with the same management?

If we finish behind killie and the sheep again then there’s no overall improvement. The results in Europe can only carry abut of weight for so long, fair enough we rose to the challenge vs that lot in 1 game but I look at the squad and club as a whole that we’ve been obsessed with beating celtic over 90 mins that we think it’s job done after we’ve won.

davis and Defoe won’t be an improvement for another 2-3 games yet.  But I’m really sick of teams with a fraction of our budget being more consistent than us- playing in more finals than us and also finishing above us.

2 hours ago, SonOfLuther said:

and finish the season empty handed..

What will the consequences be for Gerrard & Co.?

Too early to think about it or time to start preparing for what is becoming inevitable?

I'm truly hoping for the best but absolutely preparing for the worst, the latter seems more realistic. 

You started the thread asking the question, but haven’t said what your own solution would be. what would you do? Who would you replace him with? How many players would you bring in and out? 

2 hours ago, SonOfLuther said:

What improvement if we don't finish top 2?

This transfer window saw 2 players in with a combined age of 70, hardly an inspiring signing policy.

Idiotic as fuck keeping him if this is the road he's taking us down.

And the eldest one scored. 

Beat celtic and we are the new Barcelona and SG is the new Pep.
Lose to Killie we are the new dundee and SG is the new Pedro.

We lost yesterday because of Worrall, he fucked that game right up and shouldn't be playing again.