Mark Warburton on Open Goal

BlueSuedeSambas

2 minutes ago, kanjo said:

Probably more of the ‘ i never resigned ‘ pish we’ve heard for two years. 

Played decent football and has given us a good youth structure but his naive attitude to games will always be his lasting legacy. 

his total lack of plan B and narrow mindedness will be his lasting legacy. A shame, because he was a well spoken man and had the tools to be fit to manage a club like us, he just couldnt or wouldnt adapt.

While he was here I liked him. He brought the fans together and gave us some exciting results. He signed some decent players at a low cost and tried to play attacking football

However 

I haven't missed him since he's left. I believe if he'd have stayed on we'd have finished second that year, but he was never the long term choice.

Has some decent qualities and I can see how he'd do well at a smaller team with lower expectations. (No disrespect to Brentford intended) When he's joined bigger clubs in us and Nottingham Forest, he's been found out as he can't deliver what's expected 

Also - I love open goal, I think si ferry is doing a great job, I've seen most interviews, even some from players of other clubs... But having seen many Mark Warburton press conferences, I'm not  sure I'll learn anything  new.

I did a fantastic job under very challenging circumstances. I'd never have walked away from Rangers!

The end

Some fall from Grace for the "future England manager" To now be getting interview by SI ferry 

Let's be honest he probably hadn't a clue who he was.

Aww well ya rat no one's died so it's all good ya fraud

Reckon it'll be up there with Windass levels of delusion. 

Sadly too narrow minded to be a top level Manager. But in saying that some of the football we played, with what is a comparably tiny budget, was great. 

Can't forgive him for that final at Hampden though.

Genuinely mean this, I can't think of anyone's soundbytes less. There are a lot of former players I dislike.

There are lots of opposition players I dislike, but interview wise, it can be interesting to hear their take on things and these interviews tend to have good banter and are insightful.

Mark Warburtons interviews are the least insightful I've ever seen. If he doesn't say phrases along the lines of

* Rossiter will be back in 7-10 days

* The result is disappointing, but listen credit to Hamilton, we'll train hard and come back stronger against blah

* Rob Kieran is destined for the (English) premier league

I'll be shocked.

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

I did a fantastic job under very challenging circumstances. I'd never have walked away from Rangers!

The end

Some fall from Grace for the "future England manager" To now be getting interview by SI ferry 

Let's be honest he probably hadn't a clue who he was.

Aww well ya rat no one's died so it's all good ya fraud

Wit

12 hours ago, stewaj3 said:

Genuinely mean this, I can't think of anyone's soundbytes less. There are a lot of former players I dislike.

There are lots of opposition players I dislike, but interview wise, it can be interesting to hear their take on things and these interviews tend to have good banter and are insightful.

Mark Warburtons interviews are the least insightful I've ever seen. If he doesn't say phrases along the lines of

* Rossiter will be back in 7-10 days

* The result is disappointing, but listen credit to Hamilton, we'll train hard and come back stronger against blah

* Rob Kieran is destined for the (English) premier league

I'll be shocked.

I google rob kiernan every now and then, and its quite funny to see that he still hasn't advanced from that 1 appearance he made for Southend nearly 2 years ago haha