Morelos MUST stay

KeyserSoze

If we can’t trust him to start in any kind of hostile environment (Aberdeen/Scum games) now can we justify not cashing in on him 

If I was Gerrard would I start him against them at Ibrox? Absolutely not, he might be our best player but it just isn’t worth the risk of playing most a game with 10 men because he’s far too easy to wind up. 

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

If we can’t trust him to start in any kind of hostile environment (Aberdeen/Scum games) now can we justify not cashing in on him 

If I was Gerrard would I start him against them at Ibrox? Absolutely not, he might be our best player but it just isn’t worth the risk of playing most a game with 10 men because he’s far too easy to wind up. 

because he’s far too easy to wind up

They knew that today and made it look easy to carry out.........

3 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

You have to be fishing m8....he is a disgrace to our badge

Nope. 

We can’t afford to buy a tried and tested 30 goals a season player. 

But we can afford to help him with sports psychologists and proper nurturing. 

He’s 22 and never been sent off before coming to Rangers 

8 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

IMO EVERY number 9 should score 30 goals a season for us. There should be no excuses. The amount of chances we create, 30 should be standard. A rough average of 1 in 2 should be achievable, certainly the aim.

Morelos is incredible talent and I will be happy if he stays. If he goes though it will help us financially. If he goes we will lose a lot more than a goalscorer however, we should be able to find someone capable of scoring goals in Scotland.

Agree. Just looking at league goals in isolation some average players have had as good a record as Morelos, some better. 

Thumb got 31 league goals in 2016 season, Boyce 23 in 2017, Boydy 18 for Killie last season.

I truly believe any half decent striker in our side could get a similar return. I’d would imagine maybe even score against them.

Morelos no doubt is a huge talent. But I think in order to command a fee as high as what’s been discussed he needs a good season with far less controversy. Put them to the sword aswell 

15 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

The only reason I think he has to stay is I think he’s potentially a £20m striker.

But right now? Questionable big game form, questionable big game temperament have hamstrung his value.

If we get 30 plus goals next season, better temperament goals against the mhanks and goals on a euro run he will go for the money he’s worth.

we ain’t going to get nearly enough for him this summer

If he stays the oppo will pass him round like an old tart knowing they will get away with it.

The club won't take the risk of his value dropping any furthe with more performances like today. The manager is done with him. He doesn't want to be here. He is off.

When we're still going into seasons, competitions, even game to game, having to guess at how well we'll play, adding his immature, selfish tantrums to the list of obstacles isn't needed.

As others have said, we're contemplating replacing goals in Scotland for Rangers, not brain surgery  ( although...🤔). Sell, fix a few of the obvious problems, preferably with grown-ups without ADHD tendencies.

Grateful for his efforts, confident he'll do alright elsewhere.

5 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

We're absolutely fucked when our own fans are peddling this fucking infuriating narrative.

Winding up is having a word in his ear saying he's shite..

..it's not fucking raking his calf with your studs, standing on his foot, pushing him, tripping him, karate kicking him in the fucking head or getting him in a cunting Brazilian Jiu Jitsu choke.

All of the above just accepted as a wee wind up by every cunt on a panel and pushed by every cunt with a column.

Just now, bluenoz said:

Then you think more of him than you do the club.

This is pish

It’s a meaningless phrase

Morelos has scored nearly 30 fucking goals this season he’s a talent we need to work with and help him. 

Here’s a better phrase - cutting our nose off to spite our face

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Nope. 

We can’t afford to buy a tried and tested 30 goals a season player. 

But we can afford to help him with sports psychologists and proper nurturing. 

He’s 22 and never been sent off before coming to Rangers 

Sorry m8, I respect you as a poster....for me you can't continually show disregard for your team mates, manager,fans but overall the fucking CLUB...we are an institution and regardless of our struggles he is not fit to wear the jersey....a lot of Rangers greats will be turning in their graves today 

15 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

It’s a good job he can’t speak English as calling him a wanker or something would probably send him over the edge 

He is surely not going to have a worse season than this card-wise, he is still the best player in scotland right now, a would keep him no probs, cunts were wanting us to sign shankland in jan and now, sell morelos, madness. The coming season is the big one for the gaffer, he has spoke of needing more quality, and going by his previous comments on morelos, he knows he is a player he needs.

3 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

The only reason I think he has to stay is I think he’s potentially a £20m striker.

But right now? Questionable big game form, questionable big game temperament have hamstrung his value.

If we get 30 plus goals next season, better temperament goals against the mhanks and goals on a euro run he will go for the money he’s worth.

we ain’t going to get nearly enough for him this summer

Mate his temperament has been shite for 2 seasons now 

I defended him long and hard but today was unforgivable