Boxing and MMA

6 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Khan went from telling Brook he has a long way to go before getting the fight with him last night to then claiming it's him chasing Brook all in the space of 30 seconds.

Clown.

Aye he made himself look a right fanny:lol:then ran away out the ring.Would be a good fight between the two but for me Brook wins

On 21/04/2018 at 22:38, sausagetrunks said:

Wilder has been hloding that belt hostage, wilder biggest payday is 2.5 million, Hearn offered him 12.5

after all wlder says its about legacy and not money.  Wilder ducking by the look of it, wilder cant offer AJ anything because AJ is the money man. the b side cant offer AJ a share of his own money. 12.5 million is more than fair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTG9WK_oz_8

Fuck! This is just rumbling on and on and on.  I understand wilder is wanting to maximise his earnings from the fight but he will probably make more from the AJ fight alone than his last 10 (+?) fights. And they have spoke of putting in a rematch clause in the states, bringing even more $$$ to the plate for him.  Ffs what else can he want/expect more.  It clearly is all about the money and not legacy for wilder, which I completely get, of course it's about money.  Even his legacy as he puts it is a joke.  Apart from Ortiz (who's in his 50's, maybe even 60's :lol:) whos tank emptied or he would of likely won, wilder has fought a load of bums.

I think the offer to him is fair.  AJ is undoubtedly the A side.  He is the one that generates this kind of money, not wilder by any means. At all. This isn't a charity.  Wilder can't expect to get 50/50 from what AJ has done in his career thus far to have the interest in him that he does and the money that follows that.

I would like to see the fight.  I think AJ would win but that right hand of Wilders is certainly dynamite and a big risk for AJ so you just never know.  With all the delay tactics and word shite from the wilder camp though it's getting to the point now i'd love it if wilder was sanctioned to fight a mandatory and loses...thereby also losing the AJ fight.  I had hoped whyte would of got that shot who would certainly be a risky fight for wilder but obviously isn't to be.

I'm sure AJ said last month he would just "freeze" wilder out if he wasn't reasonable which seems more likely than the fight happening at this stage unfortunately

Watched the head to head with Bellew and Hayes on Sky

Hayes is absolutely sucking him into a false sense of security

Bellew is going to go into this fight and get a few surprises

I will be sticking some good money on Hayes for this one .

It has a third fight written  all over it

On 4/28/2018 at 16:49, keithgersbear said:

Eddie hearn owning a social media wilder cock sucker. Deluded beyond belief.

what a fuckin retard how hard is it to understand how it works, surprised hearn didnt walk away from this clown