Eremenko

RFC55

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be a great signing in my opinion. Let's get real here, its obvious we don't have a huge amount of money to spend. Eremenko ran the show for Killie last season, and when people say he was fat and lazy, I'm not going to wholly disagree with that, I think he got a bit complacent and was still a stand out. Technically he pisses all over the likes of Edu and Mcculloch, indeed most of our squad! Quality set pieces too, so on a freebie? Fuck aye!

im not positive, but i think he may have been freed by his club. sure i read it somewhere or maybe it was hes availible for free.

considering we have davis/lee/edu/ness/hutton all in the centre he isnt needed imo. if we get rid of 1 or 2 of them then i would say yes but atm its a no.

the only way i think we should be thinking of a cm player is if its gona by a marquee signing or a youngster whos a big prospect.

far too many positions need filled and cm is probs our most over crowded area.

I wouldnt be against the signing of Eremenko. For Killie at times he was having to take everything upon himself. At Ibrox, with better quality players around him I reckon he would thrive. If he is unfit that would soon change and anyway (one would hope), plus id rather get a great 60 minutes out of him than an average 90.

I'll pass on Eremenko, don't rate him at all.

Criminally over rated after a few OK months in the SPL at the start of the season.

Like every other player who plays a handful of decent games in the SPL.

Play well against Rangers or Celtic and its a stick on that messageboard will be full of threads suggesting them as a signing.

Like every other player who plays a handful of decent games in the SPL.

Play well against Rangers or Celtic and its a stick on that messageboard will be full of threads suggesting them as a signing.

Eremenko lives of 25 good minutes at Rugby Park in which we put in one of the worst performances of the season (1st half). Once our midfield raised the tempo (ever so slightly) in the 2nd half, he went missing.

He spends too much time hiding, a big shitebag, his attitude is poor, his fitness levels and condition is not what I expect of a Rangers player...

Just read the Daily Record in work about 4 pages into the sports section. His representitives are meeting both us and the taigs to talk over a deal. It is believed its only between us 2 for his signature

Why the fuck would Celtic want him? Celtic have more than 10 midfielders already: McGinn, Commons, McCourt, Maloney, Forrest, Kayal, Wanyama, Ledley, Brown, Ki, etc. Eremenko couldn't even get a game for them it pains me to say.

We should be bringing in better players than this guy.

Come on guys he wont cost a penny his club have told him he can go on a free transfer so imo rangers should take the gamble if it doesnt work out sell the cunt n make a small profit simples its not rocket science

There should be a ban in here on discussing ANYTHING the Daily Record carries

They are sin died at Ibrox for a long time to come

Nobody connected to or hoping to deal with us will ever speak to they fucking cretins from this day forth

So proclaimed the saviour . . . Mr Whyte !