Players refuse 15% wage cut?

Costly

Tell me one company that asks their staff to take wage cuts if the company is not in trouble?

What other costs do we have that we can cut? I mean you are no stranger to bumping your gums about fiscal probity.

But have I missed something, everyone including the Gru crew were demanding financial management, board attempt it and we end up back i hyteria mode with the usual suspects inventing things that suit their own warped agenda.

Continued shambles from top to bottom, it's an absolute joke. If Wallace was to cut costs then it should have been done quietly in the background to the extent where we tried to move on surplus players and may even have gotten a small fee for some. Now, it seems like we're in the shit again and clubs will know that and either offer hee-haw for them or wait until we release them e.g. £1m for Wallace now???

I can see Wallace getting punting for a ridiculously under value fee now

You SELL players. Not ask them to take a pay cut. And do it so publicly.

So let's sell all the top earners and struggle in the Championship? get a grip, as most people have said on this, investment is the last thing we should be asking for the now as it give the board more money and defeats the purpose of cost cutting, and Wallace's job when he came in said he want to cut cost in with the playing staff ie wage cuts and coaching staff cuts which he has started with McCoist. Now if there are "Rangers" fans in that changing room saying no, they should be the 1st out the door as we all know people that bleed the colour blue and would love to play for free and it is only a 15% cut. Not a lot considering most of them are getting past 5k in their pockets every week.

First of all,to all the rhattlers(with the low post counts)................keep fuckin dreaming(the clock is ticking on you corrupt reptiles.Your day will come after all!!!)

To the Bears on here.........no time to panic.This was the next common-sense move to get our wage bill under control.There will be negotiations(no suggestions it's a "take it or leave it" scenario).

As for selling our best players..........not gonna happen.It would be financial suicide as they need us to keep turning up for this seasons procession and to part with our dough come ST renewal time.

NO Surrender!

shameful,we brought 22 million in and also sold 36 thousand season tickets,we have a wage bill that sits at 37 percent of the clubs turnover,were the fuck has the money went because it certainly has not went on players

Don't worry...we own Edminston House.

The board should be the first to take cuts and show that everyone is in it together...... Though somehow I can't see it happening. .....

Presumably Wallace and the other new board members, having joined quite recently, will have been given a more sustainable wage in the first place, as the rough extent of cuts necessary would have been known. That won't have been the case for players signed some time ago.

How would you feel if your line manager, boss, whatever walked in and said 'Alright lads, how would you feel about a 15% pay cut?' I know what I'd be saying, especially if I'd only signed the contract 6 months previously

depends if i was earning 5k a week for a job a lot easier than the previous one I was at.