celtic confirm Ronny Deila as new manager

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Jan they talked about a £6m striker. Names such as Robert Snodgrass and Steven Fletcher were mentioned but they opted for a total head banger.

A new manager is required and Premiership names such as Davie Moyes, Malky Mackay, Steve Clarke are spoken of and then they wheel out mr nobody has heard of me.

The fabled marquee signing appears to have been replaced by the tinkers tent.

Celtic fans I've spoken to were raging about this until the Record called him the Norweigan Klopp, now they're partying :lol:.

6 year and 2 trophies? :lol:

And the Norwegian clubs take the Norwegian cup less seriously than the English take the carling cup

Don't see how you can disagree with that statement tbh. As poor as Celtic have been this season, their competition has been worse.

i can disagree with that statement. An absolutely dominant team would have almost certainly picked up one of the two domestic cups available to them.

So c****c name a Norwegian nobody as their new manager. Do I fear for the future against Delia the stripper? Do I feck as like, Rangers will be back in 12 mots time and I can smell the fear from the bhegging bowl already.

Glasgow Rangers the next team to do the domestic treble in Scotland. :7325:

His team played a friendly a few months back and half the team were out with a bug so he added a couple of locals to the team as well as the assistant coach and himself.

Ref ended the game after 84mins feeling sorry for them getting beat 15-0. :lol:

i can disagree with that statement. An absolutely dominant team would have almost certainly picked up one of the two domestic cups available to them.

I thought we dominated our leagues the last two years and didn't win a cup. You don't think we were dominant? :thumbup:

So c****c name a Norwegian nobody as their new manager. Do I fear for the future against Delia the stripper? Do I feck as like, Rangers will be back in 12 mots time and I can smell the fear from the bhegging bowl already.

Glasgow Rangers the next team to do the domestic treble in Scotland. :7325:

As happy as I am that the monobrows have went for an even cheaper nobody thus signalling another round of downsizing I think we need to stop perpetrating this 'they fear us coming back' nonsense.

We all have friends from the Dark Side and i've yet to meet one who takes us seriously due to our manager.

If we had a change then i think the brown stuff wld be running down their legs but, as it stands, they kniw we have no real manager or coaches so most guys with a bit of managerial nous will better him if they have at least the same resources.

The quicker we see that to be the truth as opposed to Timmy rantings then the quicker we'll put the rancid delusional fuds to the blue sword.

Could well be a shrewd bit of business for them, then again he could well turn out to be a complete failure.

Time will tell I guess, can't say I've ever been so apathetic towards a new managerial appointment for them in my whole life. I know absolutely nothing about the guy, as do the majority of folk. Still, funny watching my FB feed going nuts......

Taigs giving it 'no idea who he is mahn but I hink eez goin-ae be pyoor ded good fur iz, kno'

Then Bears giving it 'never heard of him, he is a joke appointment' etc.

Humans :lol:

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/480803/Collins-in-line-for-assistant-s-job

Collins in line for assistant's job

PETER LAWWELL last night confirmed John Collins and Craig Gordon could be the next arrivals at Celtic.

By: Iain Macfarlane Published: Sat, June 7, 2014

73890750-480803.jpgJohn Collins is in the frame to be Celtic's new assistant manager[GETTY]

Former Hoops midfielder Collins is under consideration to become Ronny Deila's assistant while ex-Sunderland, Hearts and Scotland keeper Gordon has undergone a medical and is talking terms on a playing contract after four years wrecked by injury.

Collins - currently an SFA coach - has been in charge at at Hibs, Charleroi and Livingston.

On Collins' candidacy, chief executive Lawwell said: "Ronny has confirmed he is one of the candidates. We need someone who knows what Inverness is like and the trip up there at 12.15 on a Sunday and who knows Scottish football."

Gordon would be a welcome addition to the Bhoys squad with England cap Fraser Forster's future up for debate after the World Cup Finals.

Gordon has been training at Rangers, but is now in talks about a Parkhead deal. Lawwell added: "I'm not sure about a medical as I've been away for a few days. Stevie Woods has been training him and couldn't speak highly enough about him."

On an assistant boss, Deila has indicated he will not be bringing anyone from Stromsgodset and will look to a Scottish appointment.

Christ between Deilia stripping off and Collins showing off his six-pack it's going to be like the Full Monty over at the Emptihad.

It's only preparations for the under 11s game.