**** Official Rangers V St Mirren Petrofac Cup Thread ****

No wonder. You're just talking pish again as usual.

Getting the excuses in for failure already.

I've been at Scottish Cup and League Cup games at Ibrox against the likes of Hamilton and Berwick with 10-15k there - does that mean we don't care about not winning the League Cup or Scottish Cup?

Ah I see you missed the point - again! Love it.

Dont usually read match threads while games are on ( as at game) I can understand the frustration of the moment but jeazo some of the comments are shocking.

We've absolutely dominated , clangers has pulled off some wonder saves, only one team in this.

thats a little silly.do you expect them to match us in a football match.lets worry about what we do.we played the same style many times in Europe.

I know mate it just becomes a little bit tedious at times. I think we though have struggled with a cutting edge at times. Lets face it if they keep playing the way they are theyre out.

Will be interesting to see the team formation in January if / when we sign a defensive midfield. Andy Halliday who has been superb, will replace who out of Zalelem or Jason Holt? AH is wasted as a DM with his range of passing.

I know mate it just becomes a little bit tedious at times. I think we though have struggled with a cutting edge at times. Lets face it if they keep playing the way they are theyre out.

of course. no doubt if the score remains the same they will be forced out of there shell