Billy King - Welcome to The Rangers

eskbankloyal

BK (KB) not a bad signing in my opinion by MW, if he turns out to be good, then it will be really difficult for the lad to return to a wee diddy team like Hearts, and we get a good player for next to nothing, if he's gash them send him back!

I wonder how long it took the lad to agree to join Rangers!

14 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

So the Brentford lad we could have got weeks ago for 500k didn't happen? 

What's the Brentford lad got to do with MOH and BK?

If we were in for him, which we sure appear to have been, we again know very little about the transfer attempt. 

Also still gets filed under 'you won't get everyone you go for'. Unlikely that it happened before, isn't now, probably won't in the future.

1 minute ago, Kai_Johansen said:

BK (KB) not a bad signing in my opinion by MW, if he turns out to be good, then it will be really difficult for the lad to return to a wee diddy team like Hearts, and we get a good player for next to nothing, if he's gash them send him back!

I wonder how long it took the lad to agree to join Rangers!

"HI Billy, its Mark Warbu..."

"YES.YES.YES. YES"

There should be a healthy dose of scepticism regarding any owners of our club going forward but as it stands we're still progressing on and off the park from the omnishambles we were 12 months ago.

I can understand supporters being impatient given the backing they've gave the club but I think a turnaround in the club's fortunes will take time as well as money.

1 minute ago, Real Ranger said:

Daft protests?

Aye we should all have kept a dignified silence whilst our club was being raped and pillaged.

If this deal was for 5 Newcastle loan signings, including 4 crippled ones, there'd be less uproar from some.

12 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

We are all guilty of that at one time or another. It is a football forum and we all like to think our opinion is the right one.

As long as you don't present it as fact, which not that many are guilty of. Some are, though.

1 minute ago, Real Ranger said:

Daft protests?

Aye we should all have kept a dignified silence whilst our club was being raped and pillaged.

Or maybe support the team thru thick and thin. Something no boycotter can say they have done

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

You lot? 

Al all you do on here is just go from thread to thread saying the same things about people on here being this, or that 

you contribute very little in way of debate or discussion - you can't debate without being sarcastic, snide or putting up wee gifs 

people are more than entitled to have major reservations about King. Yes I think he's a liar - he's a liar and part of the self preservation society that every single custodian of the club has been past 39 years from Murray, Bain, Whyte, Green etc you name it 

I've always said King will be judged on his investment for us going against Celtic next year but it becomes even more apparent that the wee squad on here are already lining up the excuses for any failed investment if that's what happens 

it's quite funny as I truely believe I am just calling it as I see it - others are deluded and kidding themself on

i thought every single custodian was to be put under scrutiny - this was a fans group promise - a lie?

It's a simple question John. People are saying the board have lied about money being there for transfers. MW today said the money is there. I'm asking if those who think the former think MW is lying too, is he?

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

So this is what it's come down to.

Questioning our transfer dealings in this window results in you thinking MW is a liar and we'd be better off with loanees from Newcastle :lol::lol: 

Words in moofs eh? :pipe:

People questioning if the money is there is the issue, not if you rate the players we've signed.

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

MW said in his press conference today there is cash available. 

MW also said he and his team have a hand in transfers and valuations

Who would all you scouting marvels sign?

Thank fuck all you valuators aren't in charge of our transfer fees. We'd be sitting here having outbid leeds by about 5mill and gave St J £1m just to prove a point

Well, there you go, eh. This is why you should be very wary about forming conclusions based on not really knowing what's going on behind the scenes.

If that's true, then it's clearly not necesserily a matter of the Board on one one side failing MW on the other with a couple of transfers.