Billy King - Welcome to The Rangers

eskbankloyal

29 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

Anyone going call the manager a liar? Then we can move this debate on...

HE can say that, it might not be true and he still doesn't have to be a liar.

He may have been told that there is money there, while there isn't

Or there might be money there, and some of us are worrying over nothing.

Just now, gogzy said:

So, he's maybe naive instead?

When MW joined he said he took the time to seek assurances and answers before accepting. 

MW doesn't strike me as a liar or naive.

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

impossible mate if warbs has said we have funds n it turns out we don't he along with the club has lied. If warbs said we have funds then I'll trust him on that

13 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

Unless there's an option to buy at the end, which it appears there isn't, i honestly don't get this deal at all?

Why are Hearts loaning out a player they rate highly and plays regular and why are we taking someone just on loan?

I don't think this looks well on Rangers and from a Hearts point of view id be absolutely miffed.

Agreed am baffled by this unless there's something stated where we can get him in the summer

3 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

So, he's maybe naive instead?

When MW joined he said he took the time to seek assurances and answers before accepting. 

MW doesn't strike me as a liar or naive.

Or maybe he has been lied to from the board.  I would hazzard a guess that he doesn't get to see the bank balance.

I don't know where you got that I think he is naive.

Again, it could be that he and the board are telling the complete truth, there might be money there, and we just have not spent it yet.  We will just have to see how it plays out.

I personally don't believe there is much money there at all.  There might be some, but I don't believe we have any sort of significant warchest sitting there to use.     

18 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Some fucking beauties on this...

https://twitter.com/KerryFail

Kerrydale Meltdown ‏@KerryFail

Surely a sectarian club signing a sectarian name is some sort of crime?

fucking retard:belm2:

If this had come from any other source I'd find it funny and a wind up, unfortunately these morons are serious.

22 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

They didn't ask for anything ridiculous is what I mean, they could have asked for 200k, but negotiations seemed quite straight forward. I thought the older they were the higher the fee was?

Depends on a few things. How long they've been at the club is the main one

4 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Or maybe he has been lied to from the board.  I would hazzard a guess that he doesn't get to see the bank balance.

I don't know where you got that I think he is naive.

Again, it could be that he and the board are telling the complete truth, there might be money there, and we just have not spent it yet.  We will just have to see how it plays out.

I personally don't believe there is much money there at all.  There might be some, but I don't believe we have any sort of significant warchest sitting there to use.     

Well, if many can see the board lying from on here but the manager and his staff, who work with them everyday, can't see these lies then it would make him pretty naive, surely? I don't think MW is that clueless. He is a very experienced professional.

While MW may not see the balance those he works closely with, and commends, such as Robertson, Dickson, McParland likely will. Are they bring "lied" to too, or are they "lying" like the board?

People just want to ignore what MW says or claim he isn't smart enough to see the "lies" just to suit their personal opinions of the board. IMO.

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Anybody else listening to Radio Spud in the hope for a timplosion?

It's on in our van every day on the way home. I usually stick the earphones in so I don't have to listen to their pish but I'll be listening tonight. Meltdown.